Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flower Kings In The Studio Again

In as always. Love me the Flower Kings.

Every Flower Kings release is an auto buy for me!

I still haven't really listened to their last release! But I'm glad their ramping up again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasmatopia View Post
    Tomas Bodin posted on Facebook yesterday (I think) that they were beginning the recording of a new album. It sounds like there is potential for this one to be a bit of a change for them as apparently they are going in with nothing prepared. It's expected to be more of a collaborative effort than in the past.

On the other hand, later on Roine mentioned that he was bringing some unused demo material along with him left over from the last Transatlantic, Agents of Mercy, and Flower Kings studio efforts.

It will be interesting to see if that material takes center stage or is only pulled out in the case they they find themselves stuck for ideas.

I hope we get at least a good 25% or more of collaborative results...it's good to mix things up and I think it will be interesting to see what happens.

Thoughts?
    You should get rid of the "I think" part in your post, my friend. I definitely saw a post from Thomas yesterday about a new Flower Kings CD.