Thread: New comedy of errors is masterpiece

New comedy of errors is masterpiece

nother top contender for prog cd of year excellent disc this band is gonna go places maybe we get them for next years rosfest

Great news! I look forward to my CD arriving in the mail any day now!
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Great band, amazing new album. Comedy Of Errors deserve a lot more credit and exposure than they have got so far...

Quote Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
    Great band, amazing new album. Comedy Of Errors deserve a lot more credit and exposure than they have got so far...
    Argh! It's sitting here just waiting for me to play it. I can't at the moment because we have just returned from Montreal and my wife has to catch up on all her shows (DVR is 98% full!). I'll get a chance to spin it properly tomorrow night, can't wait. I fully agree, they deserve much more attention. And I notice, in the typical prog/neo style, the "chessboard" floor so common in cover art.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Open post....insert foot. mpoll's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
    Agreed! I loved "Disobey" and the new sampler I heard. I need to pick up "Fanfare and Fantasy" soon.......

Does anyone know if you can also listen to it anywhere (streaming)?
    "Be Well... Prog On!"

"The Progressive Tracks Show" on KPTZ 91.9 FM / KPTZ.org - Sundays at 5:00 AM and Mondays at 9:00 PM (Pacific Times)
    also on Progzilla Radio / Progzilla.com in the UK - Saturdays at 6:30 PM and Mondays at 2:30 PM (Pacific Times)

Disobey is pretty great. Just ordered the new one.

new one is more heavier i like it better disobey still good but new one surpasses it by milestone more guitar oriented

Quote Originally Posted by mpoll View Post
    Does anyone know if you can also listen to it anywhere (streaming)?
    As I know, COE are going to put FAF on Progstreaming site pretty soon.

Listened through twice now, and I love it! Fans of Disobey won't be disappointed. Love those dramatic synth lines. Very melodic and engaging stuff.

I have had the new Comedy Of Errors cd "Fanfare & Fantasy" for a couple of days now and it is great. This will be another album that I will have to careful not to overplay it, it really is that good.

By the way, for anybody thinking about buying the new COE cd I bought mine directly through the website, it was in my hands within a week, delivered from Scotland to the USA (Chicago). And for a fair price.

Quote Originally Posted by bobert View Post
    By the way, for anybody thinking about buying the new COE cd I bought mine directly through the website, it was in my hands within a week, delivered from Scotland to the USA (Chicago). And for a fair price.
    Yes, I also bought directly from them and had it in very good time. Mail from the UK has seriously improved in the last year or so IMO.

Been spinning this one again the last couple of days and I just love it. I think it sounds even better now than it did five months ago!

I just got this and giving it a spin. Wow, this is really great stuff! Technical chops, emotional feel, turning out to be one of my best finds of 2013!

Definitely one of the best albums of the year. After 6 months, it's still in my rotation.

We've released this album on vinyl at Plane Groovy www.planegroovy.com and it's a release I'm particularly pleased with; sensational performance by the band and beautifully engineered by Rob Aubrey; the album is breathtaking on vinyl and even has a bonus track over and above those on the CD. For any lover of Prog vinyl this is a no-brainer ...

Cheers, Chris

Quote Originally Posted by emperorken View Post
    Definitely one of the best albums of the year. After 6 months, it's still in my rotation.

I've been singing this albums praises on various forums. Great to see its getting some recognition from "over the pond".