Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New IQ Archive Collection Release

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New IQ Archive Collection Release

The 40th Anniversary Concert is now available at:

https://shop.iq-hq.co.uk/?fbclid=IwA...sQmwJ2eTPGEb3U

A 2CD concert from Spain. We've all discussed "Limited Editions" from IQ before.....so, buy now....or...

Looks to be $27.18 USD to the west coast USA.
    The Ice Cream Lady Wet her drawers........To see you in the Passion Playyyy eeee - I. Anderson

"It's kind of like deciding not to date a beautiful blonde anymore because she farted." - Top Cat

I was expecting to be kinda meh, but it made my nips stiffen - Jerjo

(Zamran) "that fucking thing man . . . it sits there on my wall like a broken clock " - Helix

Social Media is the "Toilet" of the Internet - Lady Gaga

Ordered! $43 Canadian total charge for a flimsy digi-sleeve release... ugh. Oh well, I had to have it!
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Progatron View Post
    Ordered! $43 Canadian total charge for a flimsy digi-sleeve release... ugh. Oh well, I had to have it!
    I tried resisting. I really did. I waited one full day. Then, poof, my fingers uncontrollably pushed the purchase button.
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    I tried resisting. I really did. I waited one full day. Then, poof, my fingers uncontrollably pushed the purchase button.
    I admire your restraint in lasting a full day!
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Is anyone else having trouble getting the pages to load? I'm only getting the headers, none of the actual items. I have my VPN turned off.

EDIT: never mind. I went back to IQ-HQ home and then back to the shop and everything loaded. Got the IQ40 and would have gotten a mug if any were still available. (Hint De3)
    Last edited by moecurlythanu; 12-12-2022 at 11:41 AM.

I had trouble earlier as well. Took a while as I was trying different browsers and turning vpn on/off. But I got my order in!
    JG

"MARKLAR!"

Quote Originally Posted by Garyhead View Post
    The 40th Anniversary Concert is now available at:

https://shop.iq-hq.co.uk/?fbclid=IwA...sQmwJ2eTPGEb3U

A 2CD concert from Spain. We've all discussed "Limited Editions" from IQ before.....so, buy now....or...

Looks to be $27.18 USD to the west coast USA.
    Thanks for the head's up, brother.

Ordered yesterday
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

West of Worcester (Western Massachusetts)
    Ordered and added the Ever Remix which I never got around to getting. Happy Hanukkah to me!

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    I had to order it because Garyhead mentioned it. But I did listen to Tales from a Dark Christmas last night, which softened me up.

I also feel it's too much for a flimsy digi-sleeve release but it's IQ! Just so damn hard to resist - resistance is futile.

But I'm sure delivery will be slower due to the Holiday rush.

Just got my shipping notice.....it's on the way.

IQ-HQ posted on FB that there are delays...mail strikes & a bit of flu in the office.

Get well Anne!
    The Ice Cream Lady Wet her drawers........To see you in the Passion Playyyy eeee - I. Anderson

"It's kind of like deciding not to date a beautiful blonde anymore because she farted." - Top Cat

(Zamran) "that fucking thing man . . . it sits there on my wall like a broken clock " - Helix

Just got my shipping notice.....it's on the way.
    I did as well. I won't bother checking the tracking for a while, but hopefully it arrives by New Year's eve, that would be a fun listen with some bubbly.

CD's arrived in LA. Done traveling West.....just needs to travel North. I may have by NYE.

This shipment has reliable UK Tracking links. Even redirected when USPS took over the shipping.

CD's arrived in LA. Done traveling West.....just needs to travel North. I may have by NYE.

This shipment has reliable UK Tracking links. Even redirected when USPS took over the shipping.
    My tracking # hasn't budged since the first and only entry so far:

Wednesday 21 December 2022
    16:30
    Accepted at Post Office
    Holland-on-Sea Post Office [CO15 5EA]

Finally got a second tracking update, it has left the country and on its way to me. Shame it took Royal Mail eight days to move it, but I understand they have had some strike activity, which combined with the holidays must have led to a delay. Oh well, it gets here when it gets here! It will be nice to have something new and shiny to listen to during the bleakness of early January.

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Finally got a second tracking update, it has left the country and on its way to me. Shame it took Royal Mail eight days to move it, but I understand they have had some strike activity, which combined with the holidays must have led to a delay. Oh well, it gets here when it gets here! It will be nice to have something new and shiny to listen to during the bleakness of early January.
    You should get it soon Lorne. Mine arrived in Ottawa today.
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    You should get it soon Lorne. Mine arrived in Ottawa today.
    I feel like maybe you and Garyhead got your orders in a day before I did, and mine just missed a holiday shipping cutoff or something. Mine still has to land in Canada, clear customs, hit my local depot and then go out to me, so I'm not expecting it until the new year now. But again, that's okay. It's nice to get something in the 'boring' time of year!

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    My "Fistful of Spaghetti" book is currently ping-ponging back and forth over the Hudson River between my local post office and the Jersey City Distribution Center (it was supposed to be here two days ago, then the time changed, then the date, and now I really don't know. So I'll wait along with you...

Mine arrived today...Orange County, Southern California. Beautiful package...and just in time for a New Year's Eve spin...YAHOO
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

Quote Originally Posted by progcd54 View Post
    Mine arrived today...Orange County, Southern California. Beautiful package...and just in time for a New Year's Eve spin...YAHOO
    Got mine in Nueva York yesterday, if I can only remember to bring it home for the weekend.

So did you guys get actual shipping notices? When I look at that Shop app, it just shows that the order was placed back in November.

Quote Originally Posted by Rael View Post
    So did you guys get actual shipping notices? When I look at that Shop app, it just shows that the order was placed back in November.
    I got an email from IQ HQ with the tracking # when it shipped.

I got an email from IQ HQ with the tracking # when it shipped.
    Same with me. That Shop App is $#|+.

I'm flummoxed! My copy arrived in NC today! BTW Jed - I still haven't opened that box set from last year --Peter