Thread: Latest singles from echolyn for download

Latest singles from echolyn for download

I'm a bit late on my review of these 2 excellent unreleased tracks but real life kept me pretty busy these past 3 months and from checking these out.

echolyn has once again released a pair of unreleased singles for us lucky fans!

"Moments With No Sound" is an instant classic and melds post the "As The World" echolyn (When The Sweet Turns Sour) sound with their new album and it's for that reason that I call this my favorite track of the two. Love the Genesis-sounding keys also!

"This Is How We Left it" jumps back to "The End Is Beautiful" and could have easily fit nicely on that album. Beautiful keyboard intro by Chris Buzby accompanied by Ray Weston's perfectly haunting vocals segues into Brett Kull's equally haunting slide guitar. Finishes beautifully with some jazzy sax. If you loved "The End Is Beautiful" you'll love this track.

The latest 2 singles to be released by echolyn are now available on Bandcamp for download in multiple formats - including lossless:

http://echolyn.bandcamp.com/

While you're there check out the previous single releases if you haven't heard them yet - enjoy!
    echolynfan

Romans 8:28: "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

Any news on the next tracks for download? These two have been out for a coupla months.

Quote Originally Posted by Boceephus View Post
    Any news on the next tracks for download? These two have been out for a coupla months.
    From my chat with Chris Buzby:

"A brand new single we just finished (used to be Hey Little Man) but we rewrote and tweaked it into a new monster called Another Stone. It will be released in a month or so with another track called Crows Fly By. They are the last remaining tracks from the echolyn 2012 sessions. THEN we start writing the next album! Can't wait!!"

I can't wait either!!
    echolynfan

Romans 8:28: "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."