Thread: PROG-ROCK Diner for 07/24/2022: 10pm-12am EST Info More New stuff & Canterbury Tales

PROG-ROCK Diner for 07/24/2022: 10pm-12am EST Info More New stuff & Canterbury Tales

Hello, this Sunday 7/24/22 from 10pm to Midnight EST on Radio Fairfax at www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax and on Cable in No. Virginia (COX, Verizon and Comcast in Reston VA)The Prog-Rock Diner starts off the menu with some new music from Farpoint, Moon X and Manna/Mirage. Then we continue savoring music from bands featured on the DVD Romantic Warriors III: Canterbury Tales with Supersister, Syd Arthur, The Muffins and The Wrong Object finishing off with 'dessert' with another new one from John Shirley & Jerry King. I will try to post the playlist close to the start of the show but I will be just arriving in the U.K. so may not be able to (plus they are 8 hours ahead of us!). You might be able to look it up on Spinitron where I have to post it each week although it appears there may be a fee for that if you are not already part of it. Depending on how good my internet access is, I will post as soon as I can.

I have already recorded my shows for the next few weeks so if all goes well on 7/31/22 I'm starting with music from another DVD Romantic Warriors II: Rock In Opposition and I'll feature Aksak Maboul, Art Bears and Art Zoyd. The 2nd hour is from the pantry (aka archives) with Paul Sears hosting and brings you STS (Salmieri/Top/Seva) and Pocket Orchestra. On 8/7/22 I will feature more music from Romantic Warriors II: Rock In Opposition plus some new music from Moon X.

I hope you can listen and savor some of these tasty treats! Meanwhile, have some wonderful weeks ahead and thanks for listening!
    Deb S.
    The Prog-Rock Diner www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax
    SUNDAYS 10pm-12am EST

Thanks for playing some new Farpoint!
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter" - Yoda

www.farpointband.com
    www.greyfeather.net
    www.kevinjarvismusic.net