Thread: US based singer looking for project

US based singer looking for project

Hey guys!

I'm Shawn. I am a rock/hard rock vocalist of 30+ years based in the USA. I have over a dozen album releases to my credit, both as session vocalist and contributing band member.

I am looking for folks to collaborate with on a melodic-leaning prog project. I'm open to just about anything. I have made albums of melodic rock/AOR, pop-rock, and some heavy metal as well. My range tends to be on the higher, melodic side.

I can record all my vocal tracks at my home studio and send them anywhere to your specs.

I'm pretty open to options; existing project, new collaborations, singles, anything. I just want to be a part of something creative and cool. I've sort of retired from playing live shows, but I still have the need to create and be a part of something musically.

I'm open to sessions, just singing what is already written (pro bono). I'm open to helping with lyrics and vocal arrangements, if needed.

Anyway...if anyone would be interested, hit me up with a private message.

Some more melodic samples of some of my previous work:

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Good luck, man!
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    Good luck, man!
    Thanks! I'm going to need it.