Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VDGG: Interference Patterns - 14 disc box The Recordings 2005-2016 out Sep 23

I hope you're right and that new or more casual fans will be interested. I wish the VDGG lads all the luck in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Quantum Cat View Post
    I wish the VDGG lads all the luck in the world.
    With a combined age of 220 years I doubt if Evans, Banton and Hammill qualify as lads
    You ask, in uncertain voice, what you should do / As if there were a choice / But to carry on / Miming the song / And hope that it all works out right

^^^ I was referring to them being stable workers, actually. ;-)

Just got my shipping notice today from ImportCD. Nice when there are no delays….or less delays as has been these past 2 1/2 years.
    The Ice Cream Lady Wet her drawers........To see you in the Passion Playyyy eeee - I. Anderson

"It's kind of like deciding not to date a beautiful blonde anymore because she farted." - Top Cat

I was expecting to be kinda meh, but it made my nips stiffen - Jerjo

(Zamran) "that fucking thing man . . . it sits there on my wall like a broken clock " - Helix

Social Media is the "Toilet" of the Internet - Lady Gaga

Quote Originally Posted by Garyhead View Post
    Just got my shipping notice today from ImportCD. Nice when there are no delays….or less delays as has been these past 2 1/2 years.
    I got mine too.

Quote Originally Posted by Progatron View Post
    Yes, they all have their moments (although I don't expect many would choose Alt or disc 2 of Present as their favourite), but I really think Do Not Disturb is the crown jewel of the VDGG2K period.

Yeah, definitively Do Not Disturb is the best of the late crop ... by leaps and bounds at least for me.
    "Confusion Will Be My Epitaph"

Just got the note of shipment from ImportCDs today. Even though I have most, if not all, of the albums there it will be a great addition for a completist like myself, especially with the extra bonuses there
    "Confusion Will Be My Epitaph"

Just arrived here today. Fourth box set in a week. Too bad everything shows up at once.
    The Ice Cream Lady Wet her drawers........To see you in the Passion Playyyy eeee - I. Anderson

"It's kind of like deciding not to date a beautiful blonde anymore because she farted." - Top Cat

I was expecting to be kinda meh, but it made my nips stiffen - Jerjo

(Zamran) "that fucking thing man . . . it sits there on my wall like a broken clock " - Helix

Social Media is the "Toilet" of the Internet - Lady Gaga

What surprised me when it arrived yesterday is that it's not the 12" album size of the box set from last year. But the lyrics are included in this smaller box which will fit right on my cd shelf.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Just arrived here today. Fourth box set in a week. Too bad everything shows up at once.
    Remember to hydrate between fondling sessions!
    Primary procreation is accomplished…