Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New (mainly) prog blog & review site

New reviews of Somali Yacht Club and Alex Carpani added to New Albums of 2022 page.
    I review and blog at www.lazland.org

New review of Kaipa, Urskog, added to Album Reviews of 2022.

In addition to the exclusive interview with t, I have also uploaded a review of Return To The Earth's new album to Album Reviews of 2022, and video of the week this time features the late, great Alan White.

Enjoy.

Reviews of new albums by Pure Reason Revolution and Talisk (a Scottish modern folk band) added to Album Reviews of 2022.

Plus a couple of historic reviews of Transatlantic & Frequency Drift added to 2014 section of Album Reviews by Year Page.

Ale of the Week updated and some sports musings in the Beer & News Pages.

Album reviews updated with Comedy of Errors from 2013, and Airs, Hogarth & Barbieri, 3rd Degree, Steve Hackett, The Minstrel’s Ghost, and Mudway from 2012.

I am on holiday this week, so a busy one ahead.

Uploaded tonight.

Book Review page updated with All In It Together by Alwyn Turner.

Video of the Week - Bill Bruford.

Historic 2011 album reviews of Phideaux, VDGG, Arena, Jon Anderson, Majestic, Magnum, Believe & Rush added to 2011 section of Album Reviews by Year Page.

Website updated today with reviews of albums by Ou, Von Hertzen Brothers, and Held By Trees, all on Album Reviews 2022 page.

As the day progresses, I will finish off historical album reviews from 2011 with Methexis, Wobbler, Disconnect, A Big Goodbye, Athelstone, Chest Rockwell, The Anabasis, and a little known band by the name of Yes.

First selection of historic 2010 album reviews added to Album Reviews By Year page. Reviews of David Minasian, Haken, Gazpacho, Spock’s Beard, Lunatic Soul, Peter Gabriel, Asia, The Reasoning, Mars Hollow, and Blackmore’s Night.

Video of the week updated - Mr Gabriel with a Solsbury Hill montage.

Sports section of Beer & News page updated with tribute to Phil Bennett, Welsh rugby legend who died yesterday.

Ale of the Week added to Beer & News Page.

New album reviews posted today. James LaBrie, Enneade, and Heidi Talbot (Irish born folk singer, whose latest album includes guest appearance by Mark Knopfler of Dire Straits fame). Simply go to Album Reviews 2022 page and enjoy.

Further historic album reviews from 2010 added to Album Reviews by Year Page. Reviews of Odyssice, Kaipa, Lebowski, Jon Anderson, Mostly Autumn, Argos, Paatos, Matt Stevens, and All Over Everywhere.

Ale of the Week updated on Beer & News Page.

Video of the Week updated - Dim Gray.

Sports section of Beer & News Page updated with test cricket and rugby Premiership Final news.

Quote Originally Posted by lazland View Post
    New album reviews posted today. James LaBrie, Enneade, and Heidi Talbot (Irish born folk singer, whose latest album includes guest appearance by Mark Knopfler of Dire Straits fame). Simply go to Album Reviews 2022 page and enjoy.
    I used to see Heidi Talbot singing with Cherish The Ladies at the Cleveland Irish Festival back in...the early 2000s maybe? Anyway, great voice and quite a looker at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by moecurlythanu View Post
    I used to see Heidi Talbot singing with Cherish The Ladies at the Cleveland Irish Festival back in...the early 2000s maybe? Anyway, great voice and quite a looker at the time.
    Yep. Still a great voice and, imo, a decent looker as well!

It's been a bit of a busy week in Lazland, so only one new album review added today, but it is a good one. Bjørn Riis, Everything to Everyone, added to Album Reviews 2022 page. Hopefully I will be able to put pen to paper with my thoughts on the new PT album in the forthcoming days.

2010 historic reviews of albums by Fourteen Twentysix, Nick Magnus, Panic Room, and Unitopia added. Go to Album Reviews by Year Page.

2009 element of the project started with reviews of Big Big Train, Porcupine Tree, Phideaux, Transatlantic, IQ, and Byron. The PT review is a historic one - I will publish a review of C/C later this week.

Ale of the Week added to Beer & News Page. Cricket report added to sports section of the same page.