Thread: My band is putting out a jazz / experimental EP !

My band is putting out a jazz / experimental EP !

Ohello ! My band's EP is to be released in a month, we're super stoked and worked really hard on it. We have no fan yet whatsoever so if your a hipster, you found the right place.
    The goal was to play loads of different genres fused together (jazz, technical metal, prog and others) in a coherent whole. We already have a teaser out, check it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3KbCp4bmg0

Like our FB page to get to check out the record as soon as it is out ! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Milkin...212458?fref=ts

Love, Niels.
    Last edited by seikeen; 03-20-2013 at 03:48 PM.

Some interesting bits, and I like the different styles happening. I need to hear more, to be sold though.

neil

Quote Originally Posted by boilk View Post
    Some interesting bits, and I like the different styles happening. I need to hear more, to be sold though.

neil

Understandable, it's a short teaser ^.^ ! We will put out another one in two weeks, then the EP (30 minutes of music, with pretty much every parts being used only once) will come out two weeks after that. With that being said, thanks for your feedback Neil, much appreciated !
    Last edited by seikeen; 03-20-2013 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seikeen View Post
    . We already have a teaser out, check it
    Love, Niels.
    I think you take the expression 'Brevity is the soul of wit' too literally -- I'd say 30 free seconds per track at least?