Thread: Sneak Preview: Sideways Immersion

Sneak Preview: Sideways Immersion

Coming in May, fwiw - the new +1 album.

Sideways Immersion (double EP)
    http://www.precognitiverecords.com/catalog/%3F93scs1x

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Polypet; 04-24-2022 at 10:23 AM.
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

Click the streams link on the catalogue page to get into the stream player... as usual.

I hope whoever chances upon this enjoys what they hear

And scene,

K
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

Okydokey then. One bumpity bump....

....blubblubblub....

Oops! I overlooked this thread several times somehow. Looking forward to the release, Kim. Love hearing new music from you, as always.
    "what's better, peanut butter or g-sharp minor?"
    - Sturgeon's Lawyer, 2021

Thanks, man. Appreciated. Let me know what you think, eh?

All the best to you and yours

Here is the pre-release on Soundcloud for folks to enjoy or whatever....

And scene, i guess

I hope whoever stumbles upon this gets some enjoyment from it. I'll leave it at that.

Into the blue sea it goes.... blubblubblub....

Peace to everyone,

Kimara

Quote Originally Posted by Polypet View Post
    Thanks, man. Appreciated. Let me know what you think, eh?

All the best to you and yours
    Listening to this on Soundcloud this morning.

I will be back to comment once it's finished.

I hope you find it enjoyable, man

Listened to the whole thing today, and I enjoyed it very much.

I’ll be getting it with my next order from Precognitive, of which I am long overdue to place.

Thanks again for continuing to make music and out it out there into the world!

Thank you, sir. It gives me something to do in my old age anyway

BTW: for those interested, the album comes out on May 1st... just fyi.

This came out today! Um... yay!

You can find the stream over on the site along with more details: http://www.precognitiverecords.com/catalog/?93scs1x

The link below also still works over at Soundcloud. Thanks in advance for listening and hopefully digging our little rock 'n' roll fiestas. We hope it brings a bit of joy.

This came out today! Um... yay!

You can find the stream over on the site along with more details: http://www.precognitiverecords.com/catalog/?93scs1x

The link below also still works over at Soundcloud. Thanks in advance for listening and hopefully digging our little rock 'n' roll fiestas. We hope it brings a bit of joy.

I thought i'd wait a couple of months to draw attention again to this one. It's been out for a little while already, of course. Just in case some here find this post and want to check it out. We're very pleased with this release and hope some of you will be too.

All the best to everybody,

Kimara

I thought i'd wait a couple of months to draw attention again to this one. It's been out for a little while already, of course. Just in case some here find this post and want to check it out. We're very pleased with this release and hope some of you will be too.

All the best to everybody,

Kimara
    I just gave a listen to several songs. Interesting stuff, and quite diverse from song to song. Well done!
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter" - Yoda

www.farpointband.com
    www.greyfeather.net
    www.kevinjarvismusic.net

Thanks, Kevin. Congratulations also on your newest