Thread: Bob's monthly livestream this Saturday 19 March.

Bob's monthly livestream this Saturday 19 March.

Hi,
    If you are in need of some amusement this coming Saturday, why not tune in to my show. For this episode, I'll do a 30-minute live set on electric guitar, then show a 20-minute video I made out in the garden, playing and singing with acoustic guitar...during the recording of which I'd accidentally done something wrong with the recording gear, which made it much better!
    Then there's always the chat afterwards too.
    Saturday 19th March, 7PM CET, twitch.tv.bob_drake

Yay! I hope you get a good turnout
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

Quote Originally Posted by Polypet View Post
    Yay! I hope you get a good turnout
    There is a friendly and enthusiastic group of 10 or 12 regulars who almost always turn up, others who do so occasionally, and as time goes by, more first-time friends. Overall I play to around 15-30 people, so it's about the same attendance as a 'normal" gig at a club. I sure love doing these programs, setting it all up, deciding how it look and sound this time, if there will be a theme, etc..

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Bob, just wanted to wish you the best with the show!
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    Bob, just wanted to wish you the best with the show!
    Very kind of you, thanks! That moment of clicking the "START STREAMING" button gives me the same thrill of "OK here we go" as stepping on to a stage at a venue. I know there are people watching, I just can't see them. (sometimes it's that way at a venue too with the lights!)

xx

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Drake View Post
    There is a friendly and enthusiastic group of 10 or 12 regulars who almost always turn up, others who do so occasionally, and as time goes by, more first-time friends. Overall I play to around 15-30 people, so it's about the same attendance as a 'normal" gig at a club. I sure love doing these programs, setting it all up, deciding how it look and sound this time, if there will be a theme, etc..
    We'll try to catch it today
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

Some extracts from the show.
    The electric set: https://youtu.be/WLt1ZtDjJlk

The acoustic set:
    https://vimeo.com/690167394

xx
    BD

awesomeness, Bob