Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: IQ - Archive Collection Now Up For Sale!

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    Good question. Must be USPS, though, right? If so, did it ever show up in Informed Delivery?
    Shop app actually asked me to indicate that it was delivered LOL

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Just picked up my package at the office today. Sweet!! The DVD plays fine on my multi-region DVD player. Is everyone able to play it?
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    Just picked up my package at the office today. Sweet!! The DVD plays fine on my multi-region DVD player. Is everyone able to play it?
    Anyone fondled it yet?
    Primary procreation is accomplished…

Anyone fondled it yet?
    Raises hand!

They're floating the idea of pressing more of these BTW.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk

You mean Blu-ray? Haven’t gotten that far yet.

I visited the IQ-HQ site yesterday for the first time in more than a year, and didn't find a link to the forum. Is it still a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by ca1ore View Post
    You mean Blu-ray? Haven’t gotten that far yet.
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by moecurlythanu View Post
    I visited the IQ-HQ site yesterday for the first time in more than a year, and didn't find a link to the forum. Is it still a thing?
    Nope. It was continuously plagued by bots & spam.
    The Ice Cream Lady Wet her drawers........To see you in the Passion Playyyy eeee - I. Anderson

"It's kind of like deciding not to date a beautiful blonde anymore because she farted." - Top Cat

I was expecting to be kinda meh, but it made my nips stiffen - Jerjo

(Zamran) "that fucking thing man . . . it sits there on my wall like a broken clock " - Helix

Social Media is the "Toilet" of the Internet - Lady Gaga

Quote Originally Posted by Garyhead View Post
    Nope. It was continuously plagued by bots & spam.
    Wow, thanks. All the regulars are probably on Facebook now.

Quote Originally Posted by moecurlythanu View Post
    Wow, thanks. All the regulars are probably on Facebook now.
    Here's an interesting observation - I dumped FB in 2017 to avoid the toxicity of the medium. I would check in with the IQ and Tony Levin pages to get information. Recently Tony's page is now blocked if you don't have a FB account.....IQ still lets me read their posts w/o a FB account. Good on those chaps for letting me keep up with IQ....I guess Tony has enough followers he can afford to "block" more.
    The Ice Cream Lady Wet her drawers........To see you in the Passion Playyyy eeee - I. Anderson

"It's kind of like deciding not to date a beautiful blonde anymore because she farted." - Top Cat

(Zamran) "that fucking thing man . . . it sits there on my wall like a broken clock " - Helix

Ordered 12/15. Showed up on my CC bill in today's mail. But nothing else has arrived yet here in Arizona USA.

Really enjoying Subterranea on the BluRay. I don’t bother with the video, I just listen to the audio in 5.1. Very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by RandallB View Post
    Ordered 12/15. Showed up on my CC bill in today's mail. But nothing else has arrived yet here in Arizona USA.
    I just sent IQ-HQ an email inquiry regarding the status of my package.
    It was prompted by an order I placed with Burning Shed this past Monday, January 10th, and sent via Royal Mail that quickly arrived here in the Southwestern US today, January 15th.
    Now that's some kind of service!

^ That's a bit of an outlier. I wouldn't give a second thought about a package from the UK until 14 or 15 days after it's been sent, and packages from the Continent are taking a month these days.

Received mine today. Mine was sent on the5th. So it took 10 days to get to the west coast of the US. About what I'd expect. Have listened to bits and pieces of IQ20 and IQ30 and I really like it.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tdotdo View Post
    Received mine today. Mine was sent on the5th. So it took 10 days to get to the west coast of the US. About what I'd expect. Have listened to bits and pieces of IQ20 and IQ30 and I really like it.
    Do you know what date you ordered? I ordered on 12/17 and not a peep since my order confirmation, though I'm sure it's on its way.
    Primary procreation is accomplished…

I ordered on 12/22 and was delivered on 1/12 in San Diego, CA

I'm still waiting for tomorrow (Sunday) to do my opening ceremony.

Do you know what date you ordered? I ordered on 12/17 and not a peep since my order confirmation, though I'm sure it's on its way.
    I believe I ordered about December 21st.

Quote Originally Posted by tdotdo View Post
    I ordered 12/15.....Still nothing in the mail....I'm also in the Pacific Northwest. Maybe the last orders in were the first to ship???

The package has arrived and it's true collector's item. The art book is so lovingly done and the CDs and BRs are easy to remove and insert back to their slots. Awesome work, IQ!

photo_2022-01-16_17-23-33.jpg
    photo_2022-01-16_17-23-48.jpg
    photo_2022-01-16_17-24-01.jpg
    photo_2022-01-16_17-24-10.jpg
    (click to open)
    "The world will soon be right again,
    Innocence and undying love will reign."
    - Transatlantic

Quote Originally Posted by RandallB View Post
    Also in AZ, and also still waiting. Anne confirmed it was sent (did not indicate whether before or after Xmas break, although I assume before as I ordered on 12/15.) Had an order from Burning Shed take 3.5 weeks in Nov, so hopeful this week is THE WEEK.

Take care,
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Azol View Post
    The package has arrived and it's true collector's item. The art book is so lovingly done and the CDs and BRs are easy to remove and insert back to their slots. Awesome work, IQ!
    Totally agree. Such a well-presented set. I only had the Christmas disc, so this was so well worth it.

Since you are in Canada, how much did you pay for shipping and how long did it take to get it?

I see you went to the Canada post office, it really is the Canadian government that holds your package hostage until you pay the duty taxes, that sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajaz View Post
    Since you are in Canada, how much did you pay for shipping and how long did it take to get it?

I see you went to the Canada post office, it really is the Canadian government that holds your package hostage until you pay the duty taxes, that sucks.
    I honestly don't remember the shipping cost. The package arrived last week and I ordered it four weeks ago, so about 3 weeks. I did have to pick it up as the post office but was relieved that there was no costs involved in duties.
    It's a beautiful set - and the video is awesome (would have cost and arm an a leg for the out of print video that his now crystal clear).