Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Have Never Heard a Voice Like This in My Life!

Quote Originally Posted by Udi Koomran View Post
    But what about the essence ( the music)
    You dig this?
    That wasn't the point of the thread. The thread is about her voice - which is remarkable.

As Dana said in the first post - imagine if she was to get integrated with the Vanders! ('Course, that will never happen - it seems she's on the path to commercial $ucce$$.)
    Regards,

Duncan

Well, Udi really said that about Magma. That would be cool, of course. She could certainly handle the lead vocals for Zess. But in truth, her voice is staggering. I cannot think of a voice anywheer close to similar, and there are reasons why vocal coaches are shocked into speechlessness. I have seen at least 20 where people mention the goosebumps they get, another 10 or so where they do not know what to say. She is only 18. Imagine her at 25 or 30. Jesus!
    I'm not lazy. I just work so fast I'm always done.

New clip for Twist in My Sobriety. Less belty, more contralto.

Quote Originally Posted by Udi Koomran View Post
    Truly spectacular voice and technique
    But as much as this is amazing I can’t truly enjoy it
    A rare talent indeed
    Spectaclar set nof pipes on this girl indeed.
    In some ways, she reminds me of Catherine Ribeiro, though she's not into the revolutionary stuff that CR was in. Diana's missing CR spite & anger.

However, if she can make llusion in English, she's definitely not doing so in French (she'll probably get around to it in time).

Quote Originally Posted by lazland View Post
    Fair set of pipes on her!

The video I viewed looked like a Russian version of the British “talent” show, The Voice.
    Yeah, those are little more than karaoke for TV, and every country's got their own for the last 12/15 years.

Not that I ever follow these things (I rather flee them) but from what I know, only Nolwenn Leroy was the only really good thing coming out of the French one, but AFAIK, she's never written an ounce or a note of music.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave (in MA) View Post
    The whole concept of watching people watch videos is completely lost on me.
    Don't get it myself, but hey we're in such a narcistic world that one finds his reaction worth publishing.
    Hell, I'm not even sure that my own reactions are worthy of a post in this thread.
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

So,, here is new clip, of her singing Human in mostly her lower register, deep contralto. Again, this is simply astonishing to me. What the hell will she be like when she is 25- 7 years from now? I am amazed at her doing something this incredibly hard- in this song, she is mainly lowering her larynx while at the same time closing off her glottis using her tongue. (It's something Eddie Vedder does a lot, but without her control). And such resonance! She makes it look effortless. Jesus.

Last edited by Dana5140; 11-19-2021 at 08:36 AM.

I Have Never Heard a Voice Like This in My Life!

Such a wonderful voice. We need singers like this. Found her on Apple Music.

https://music.apple.com/us/album/%D0...gle/1590497258

Jeez. She sounds like (as Adrian Belew said) a three-hundred pound bluesman.
    Cobra handling and cocaine use are a bad mix.

16 in this clip:

A beautiful, haunting voice. Nothing like I've heard before. Thanks for sharing her amazing voice here.

And this:

Just her voice here against the pre-recorded backing track.

Diana at only 10 years old, and already with such a voice:

So, people had asked what she sounded like when she talked. Here is a clip that is her talking and just singing without all the fancy backing. Still has a remarkable voice. In this first clip she is 14 and was singing on a cruise ship, of all things.

And catch this clip of her at 13 sinnging Jodel Time, and then the judges did not advance her since they did not know who could act as her mentor- scandal!

Last edited by Dana5140; 12-21-2021 at 02:58 PM.

Thanks for linking this. I forgot to.