Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AAJ Reciew: King Crimson, Music is Our Friend, Live in Washington and Albany, 2021

Quote Originally Posted by jkelman View Post
    Hi guys,
    Sorry for going dark the day after the review ran, but I got sick - really sick. After chasing red herrings for two weeks I ended up in hospital last Sunday with (non-COVID) pneumonia. Still in hospital and while making baby steps improvement, am still flattened (been on oxygen but even going to bathroom winds me).

All this to say I’ve been way too sick to write so if I eventually cover M4QM it may be book exclusive. Right now i can barely read let alone write. For health, this year has well and truly sucked. Anyway, wanted to apologize.

J
    Holy Mole!
    So sorry to hear this, John! Pleas get 100% better ASAP, and keep us updated.

Having seen this year’s tour in Phoenix, I pre-ordered the CD once I heard about it. But I of course read your excellent review with relish.

Because…it’s YOU!! And I always learn so much from your reviews!

"As strong as Crimson's six previous live albums have been since 2015, the music has never leapt out of the speakers the way that Music is Our Friend does, with seemingly less compression than before."

Sorry, but no:

Larks II

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bruno Sampaio Barbosa; 12-05-2021 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Image

Hey John, I love your reviews! Deep dives & a wealth of information. All my best & hopes for a quick & full recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys,
    Sorry for going dark the day after the review ran, but I got sick - really sick. After chasing red herrings for two weeks I ended up in hospital last Sunday with (non-COVID) pneumonia. Still in hospital and while making baby steps improvement, am still flattened (been on oxygen but even going to bathroom winds me).

All this to say Iíve been way too sick to write so if I eventually cover M4QM it may be book exclusive. Right now i can barely read let alone write. For health, this year has well and truly sucked. Anyway, wanted to apologize.

J
    I'm truly sorry to hear about your illness and wishing you a quick & full recovery.

Hi guys,

All this to say Iíve been way too sick to write so if I eventually cover M4QM it may be book exclusive. Right now i can barely read let alone write. For health, this year has well and truly sucked. Anyway, wanted to apologize.
    Very sorry to hear about your sickness, John - here's wishing you a good recovery, and a return to what you do best (indeed, better than many other writers).