Thread: End of summer CD sale: Prog, Fusion, Ambient & other genres

End of summer CD sale: Prog, Fusion, Ambient & other genres

Hello everyone.

Well, I have gone through my whole CD/LP/DVD inventory and deeply reduced prices to move product as soon as possible.

(I have a Fender Custom Build shop Strat due to arrive next month and that 50% balance will be due . . . ergo my sale of hundreds of CDs.)

You can look through them all here: https://www.discogs.com/seller/SourceCodeX/profile

I have CDs listed where I am the only seller on Discogs -- yeah, lotsa rare goodies to find.

Hope you find exactly what you need.

fm.jpgbouddeun.jpgcaptain beyond.jpgprog.jpgklausshulze.jpg

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    No shipping to Canada?
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    No shipping to Canada?
    Sorry but no -- not usually via Discogs.

But if you see something you really want badly enough -- contact me via the item/seller/page and perhaps we can do a PayPal deal off-site. Of course, that means trusting me -- yet PayPal does have your back -- in case I keel over and expire.

I have 100% feedback on Discogs and the same on eBay since 2002 and recently I became a Top Rated Seller on eBay -- so I am just saying . . .

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Thanks for the flexibility. Good luck in collecting the funds for the guitar.
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

UPDATE:

I added 24 new titles last week. Over the coming days -- I will add 64 new titles of progressive rock. jazz fusion, classic rock, electronic & classical genres from my vast personal collection.

I am also going to add 2 CDs each autographed by the late Shawn Lane & Jonas Hellborg when I met them backstage at Shawn's last concert. ( https://youtu.be/CyoSNMjRHXA )
    Shawn relaxes.jpgMe and Shawn.jpgMe and Jonas.jpg
    Thanks to all of you who have visited and made a purchase.

(I just sold an autographed Tribal Tech CD last week.)
    Last edited by SourceCodeX; 09-15-2021 at 08:44 AM.