Thread: Question about payment of otoplasty

Question about payment of otoplasty

Hello!
    My son (age 3) has unfortunately inherited his protruding ears from my father, who was teased very badly about it in his youth and even today as a pensioner. I want to spare my son all of this and want him to have his ears corrected.......

I have read a few negative things about the common method, but now I've found your method and it sounds very good to me. I have one question:

Is this operation paid by the national health service for a child of my son's age? if not, is it possible to pay by instalments?

Thank you in advance for answering my question.

Yours,

There was a guy I went to school with through high school whose nickname was ears. I ran into him later in life and I didn't recognize him. He must of had that procedure done.
    NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS!

You can't afford me, brother. But I do charge less for the "Vulcan look."

Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloLabadie View Post
    Hello!
    My son (age 3) has unfortunately inherited his protruding ears from my father, who was teased very badly about it in his youth and even today as a pensioner. I want to spare my son all of this and want him to have his ears corrected.......

I have read a few negative things about the common method, but now I've found your method and it sounds very good to me. I have one question:

Is this operation paid by the national health service for a child of my son's age? if not, is it possible to pay by instalments?

Thank you in advance for answering my question.

Yours,
    In the U.S. most voluntary "plastic" surgery is not paid for by insurance, but in your country it may be different.