Thread: ReR download issues

ReR download issues

Good morning,

I bought a digital copy of an ReR release over the weekend and the link that ReR sent me to download does not work. The error message is:

The file (on the server) containing your download couldn’t be opened.

I have reached out to ReR through the contact button on the site but my issues have gone unanswered. I also reached out to ReR through that same button about 2 weeks ago when the download page did not have the "Buy" buttons active. Same thing...went unanswered.

My troubleshooting consisted of trying two different browsers, clearing cache and cookies on both and a full re-start of the computer. Still didn't work.

sorry to post this here, but I'm wondering if anyone has had problems downloading from ReR and, if so, what did you do to resolve. Also, does anyone have a good email address. Just FYI, the email address:

sales@rerdownloads.com kicked back to me as "undeliverable".

TIA

best
    Michael
    If it ain't acousmatique-It's crap

^^ I communicated with them a few weeks ago on rermegacorp@dial.pipex.com. They aren't the quickest of repliers but they will get back to you. There is also this address: rermegacorp@gmail.com
    We walked arm in arm with madness, and every little breeze whispered of the secret love we had for our disease

Quote Originally Posted by Munster View Post
    ^^ I communicated with them a few weeks ago on rermegacorp@dial.pipex.com. They aren't the quickest of repliers but they will get back to you. There is also this address: rermegacorp@gmail.com
    Thank you sir!!!

I just emailed them about it....(and it didn't kick back, so that's a good sign!)

best
    Michael

Happy to say ReR resolved my issues.

thanks for the assist Munster!

best
    Michael

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neuroticdog View Post
    Happy to say ReR resolved my issues.

thanks for the assist Munster!

best
    Michael
    Did you tell them about the bad email address?

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    Did you tell them about the bad email address?
    yes

They said currently their website is "down"...not sure what that means but they sent me a link of the file through WeTransfer that worked fine.

I asked if it was "safe" to attempt another download because it appears their website is fine, although it can sure stand an overhaul, the digital download page is kind of a mess. Their may be issues with their ecommerce functionalities like the shopping cart etc. Anyway, they have not responded to that question so...i'll give it a bit before I try another.

best
    Michael
    Last edited by neuroticdog; 07-27-2021 at 04:58 PM.