Thread: New Iron Maiden album "Senjutsu" in Sept...Video single here now.

New Iron Maiden album "Senjutsu" in Sept...Video single here now.

Sorry about the duplication.

Sounds somewhat in the neighborhood of what I expected. As much as I dig the classics and the newer (Brave New World and onwards) material, to my ears, this track is a decent blending of both. Their 50th anniversary can't be more than maybe as little as about a half decade away. What an achievement (either way)!
    'The smell of strange colours are heard everywhere'- Threshold

^ Like you said, about what one would expect, but not bad. The cartoon video, however, is atrocious. I'm sure they spent some money on that, and well...
    I like the part where Icarus hijacks the Little Red Hen.

http://www.discogs.com/user/moecurlythanu/collection

I love how much energy Iron Maiden still bring to the table. The band ages in range from 62 (Bruce) to 69 (McBrain) and yet they play live like a band a few decades younger. I saw them play back when Powerslave was new in the 80's and friends encouraged me to go see this 'prog' metal band. I most recently saw them on the Legacy of the Beast tour not too long ago and they still bring it. I don't think they will be touring the new album (recorded 2019 before the pandemic) until next year but I look forward to seeing them again. Truly remarkable band.