Thread: New YES album "The Quest" out 1 Oct

Quote Originally Posted by Progatron View Post
    I also don't want to be responsible for potentially turning anyone against supporting hard-working artists.
    Too late.

It's weird, with all the bad stuff happening in the world, the most depressing thing for me right now is how dreary this Yes album is shaping up to be. I already think "Dare to Know" is turgid and uninteresting, and it just sounds like the rest isn't much better.
    "Arf." -- Frank Zappa, "Beauty Knows No Pain" (live version)

Quote Originally Posted by aith01 View Post
    The writer seemed like he thought he was being more clever than he was.
    I went back and looked at the review again, and, uh, yeah. If you're rambling on about the Silver Surfer, Galactus, and Happy Days, chances are you're more concerned with being witty than actually reviewing the music.

Mod or rocker? Mocker. Frumious B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesmanzi View Post
    I went back and looked at the review again, and, uh, yeah. If you're rambling on about the Silver Surfer, Galactus, and Happy Days, chances are you're more concerned with being witty than actually reviewing the music.
    The weekend comes. My cycle hums, ready to race to you.
    "It was a cruel song, but fair."-Roger Waters

Wow, I've just listened to Fly From Here - Return Trip, I had no idea that the Drama formation released another album. This sounds great! Love Trevor Horn vocals. And Chris Squire 2nd vocals are a must.

* Hour of Need has some Concierto de Aranjuez licks. It's all good.

The limited edition looks like a real nice package:

Quote Originally Posted by GentleFriend View Post
    Wow, I've just listened to Fly From Here - Return Trip, I had no idea that the Drama formation released another album. This sounds great! Love Trevor Horn vocals. And Chris Squire 2nd vocals are a must.
    I couldn't agree more. I think it's the best Yes release since Drama itself.