Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: How Are You Post-Vax?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve F. View Post
    I don’t think that most of them actually are concerned about your welfare, but are much more concerned about you doing something that they consider ‘giving in to the libs’.

The science is absolutely on the side of the vaxx.
    I don't get that impression from the few that wrote me, but I know many still suffer from that sort of political dementia.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Yes, I am scheduled to get jabbed Monday.
    Very happy to hear this. Nothing is ever 100%, but statistically speaking you made far and away the right call, for yourself and for others. Hope it goes well, keep us posted!

Bill

Glad to hear it, Sean. Let us know how it goes please.

Yes, I am scheduled to get jabbed Monday.
    Good for you! I'm happy to hear this decision. It protects you. It protects the people you love. And the more people that get vaxxed, and the faster they get vaxxed, the sooner we can all start going to concerts again.

I don't get that impression from the few that wrote me, but I know many still suffer from that sort of political dementia.
    Fair enough!
    Steve F.

www.waysidemusic.com
    www.cuneiformrecords.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Any time any one speaks to me about any musical project, the one absolute given is "it will not make big money". [tip of the hat to HK]

"Death to false 'support the scene' prog!"

please add 'imo' wherever you like, to avoid offending those easily offended.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve F. View Post
    I don’t think that most of them actually are concerned about your welfare, but are much more concerned about you doing something that they consider ‘giving in to the libs’.

The science is absolutely on the side of the vaxx.
    Gallup: "Americans' overall ideological views were about the same in 2020 as in 2019, with 36%, on average, identifying as conservative, 35% as moderate and 25% as liberal."

As of July 8th 47.7% of the US genpop has been fully vaccinated (and vaxxes are ongoing obviously), your political cheap shot doesn't hold water, getting the vax isn't an ideological concern, it's a common sense one.

I got both Pfizers shots and have been fully vaccinated since mid-May. Sore arm, felt listless for a few hours the day after then second one. Otherwise, all good.

We’re done here.
    WANTED: Sig-worthy quote.