Thread: How Are You Post-Vax?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How Are You Post-Vax?

If I'm out if line posting this Cozy, feel free to delete it, though I'd appreciate it if you let it go a few days and then ax it.

I've been on the fence about getting this and this is the only place on the 'net that seems to be able to have a level conversation without a bunch of hyperbole. I don't mind the idea of this vax, if it's all they hope it will be. I have friends that have had it and and I have others that have not. The ones that did seem fine, but there's almost a push from them to "get it" and I have issues with doing something because someone else wants me to, rather than me feeling I need/want to do it for my own reasons. Especially something that isn't even officially 'approved'. This isn't a decision you make causally. I'll probably be OK, but who knows? And if I've been fine about avoiding something that has a 98% survival rate wouldn't I continue to? I take the proper precautions. I am no conspiracy thinker, at all. In fact I am very skeptical of those types of people. Though I take some comfort in noticing that they are consistently wrong about most everything they worry about.

So I'm curious to hear from those of you had the vax. When did you? How do you honestly feel now? Any....different? Know anyone that suffered adverse affects (or died) after the initial period of feeling "flu-ish" that is common passed?

Anyone that had Covid feel free to chime in with your thoughts too.
    Last edited by Sean; 06-16-2021 at 02:02 AM.