Thread: PROG-ROCK Diner for 6/13/21: 10pm-12am EST Paul Sears 1st & more

PROG-ROCK Diner for 6/13/21: 10pm-12am EST Paul Sears 1st & more

Hello this Sunday 6/13/21 from 10pm to Midnight EST on Radio Fairfax at www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax and on Cable in No. Virginia the Prog-Rock Diner is pleased to serve some very special treats including a recording that Paul Sears did with Steve Freeman back around 1971/72. This is the very 1st live/improv recording and had been 'lost' for more than 40 years. Never released, this is the 1st time ever aired! Also on the menu is a water based theme because I am in Arizona where we've had a major drought and wildfires came with about 2 miles from where I live. So enjoy some: Radio Massacre International, Jessica Lurie Ensemble, Saint Just, Triumvirat, Eloy and Camel. I hope you'll enjoy the show and please let know what you think and any suggestions for future shows. Thanks so much for listening and have a fantastic week!

RADIO MASSACRE INTERNATIONAL - Rain Falls In Grey - Rain Falls In Grey
    STEVE FREEMAN/PAUL SEARS - Peppertree 1 - Peppertree
    STEVE FREEMAN/PAUL SEARS - Peppertree 2 - Peppertree

JESSICA LURIE ENSEMBLE - Grey Ocean - Shop of Wild Dreams
    JESSICA LURIE ENSEMBLE - Circus Rain - Shop of Wild Dreams
    SAINT JUST - La Casa Del Lago - La Casa Del Lago
    THE FLOWER KINGS - The Rainmaker - The Rainmaker
    TRIUMVIRAT - Across The Waters - Mediterranean Tales
    ELOY - Waves of Intuition - Ocean 2
    CAMEL - Spirit of the Water - Moonmadness
    CAMEL - Air Born - Moonmadness
    Deb S.
    The Prog-Rock Diner www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax
    SUNDAYS 10pm-12am EST

If you can't listen to the show at the time it's on, please send me your email and I can send you either hour or both via wetransfer. My email is progluvr@aol.com and please put Prog-Rock Diner and show date in the subject line and then specify which hour you want or both. Note that I use the free one and the file will only be good for 7 days so it needs to be 'picked up' promptly! Also, please don't share it on a commercial space since we are a non-profit 501C Thanks!
    Deb S.
    The Prog-Rock Diner www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax
    SUNDAYS 10pm-12am EST