Thread: Trying to locate a sci fi film

Trying to locate a sci fi film

I'm trying to find out the name of a low budget and independent sci fi movie that has disappeared from YouTube. It was about a young woman who's a programmed killer without emotions who travels space as a hired killer or bounty hunter. Along the way she kind of kidnaps a young man who has to travel with her - I think because only he can drive their spaceship- and gradually falls in love with the girl, but she constantly explains that she's incapable of love, even after making love.. Of course, they hook up in the end. Its kind of a space opera Femme Nikita. or something like that, although the special effects are rudimentary. The actress is dark haired and not too young, looking somewhar like Sigourney Weaver or the original, French, Femme Nikita. My guess is that it's from the late 1990's or early 2000's. The film was complete on Youtube, where I watched it a couple of years ago but now it's gone.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    You might ask here on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/tipofmytongue/
    "Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart...not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"