Thread: Morsefest 2022 - Fri April 29 & April 30

Morsefest 2022 - Fri April 29 & April 30

Morsefest 2021 is coming & Morsefest 2022 too:

Today, we are excited to announce that Transatlantic will be appearing at Morsefest 2022, which will take place on April 29-30, 2022!

We know that many of you are planning to be on Cruise To The Edge and we wanted to give you a heads up to save the date for two nights of Transatlantic in Tennessee the weekend before the cruise departs.

Of course, more details will follow but you can expect all the “trimmings” associated with previous Morsefests plus much, much more! Watch out for more details soon.

Blessings,

The Radiant Records Team
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by rickm View Post
    Morsefest 2021 is coming & Morsefest 2022 too:

Today, we are excited to announce that Transatlantic will be appearing at Morsefest 2022, which will take place on April 29-30, 2022!

We know that many of you are planning to be on Cruise To The Edge and we wanted to give you a heads up to save the date for two nights of Transatlantic in Tennessee the weekend before the cruise departs.

Of course, more details will follow but you can expect all the “trimmings” associated with previous Morsefests plus much, much more! Watch out for more details soon.

Blessings,

The Radiant Records Team
    US Dates in May 2022?

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    I know people who are going to all the Marillion Weekends in 2022, going to Morsefest and both those Transatlantic shows, and on the cruise. I love most things all Marillion, but my ears would fall off! Even without hearing all the other bands on the cruise. Then there's the cruise preshow as well.
    "Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart...not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"

I might actually have to get off my chair and out of my house for this. Never been to Morsefest.

I don't really go anywhere anymore. Maybe a trip to Tennessee next year is in the cards...
    Prog's Not Dead

I won't go unless the ticket is $1,500.00!
    The Ice Cream Lady Wet her drawers........To see you in the Passion Playyyy eeee - I. Anderson

"It's kind of like deciding not to date a beautiful blonde anymore because she farted." - Top Cat

I was expecting to be kinda meh, but it made my nips stiffen - Jerjo

(Zamran) "that fucking thing man . . . it sits there on my wall like a broken clock " - Helix

Social Media is the "Toilet" of the Internet - Lady Gaga

Quote Originally Posted by Garyhead View Post
    I won't go unless the ticket is $1,500.00!
    Is that the friends and family discount?

Quote Originally Posted by miamiscot View Post
    I might actually have to get off my chair and out of my house for this. Never been to Morsefest.

I don't really go anywhere anymore. Maybe a trip to Tennessee next year is in the cards...

What is wrong with you? Get out there beyond your doorstep, Frodo. You were made for Morsefest, high time you experience it.