Thread: New Adrian Belew Interview w/Three New Songs from Elevator His New Album

New Adrian Belew Interview w/Three New Songs from Elevator His New Album

No, not with me, but I'm always glad to promote my friends channels and shows too.

Saw a great chat between Andre C and Adrian yesterday, discussing Belew's new solo album, Elevator. They played three new tracks, which all sounded like classic Belew tunes. They talked about all sorts of stuff besides the album. Andre was his tech for a number of years so they had a lot of great memories to chat about.

Profondo Giallo Crystal Plumage's Avatar
    Just yesterday I asjked myself what has become of Adrian B! Thanks for this!
    HuGo
    ..:: Right, bring in the perverts! ::..
    "Very, very nice," said a man in the crowd,
    When the golden voice appeared.
    She was gold alright, but then so is rust.
    "Such a shame about the beard."

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    No, not with me, but I'm always glad to promote my friends channels and shows too.

Saw a great chat between Andre C and Adrian yesterday, discussing Belew's new solo album, Elevator. They played three new tracks, which all sounded like classic Belew tunes. They talked about all sorts of stuff besides the album. Andre was his tech for a number of years so they had a lot of great memories to chat about.
    Ooo... thanks for the heads up, Sean
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...