Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Stephen Joseph Kessler ('progeezer'): January 24, 1945- June 3, 2021

It's a great photo.

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    It's a lovely obituary and thanks for sharing, including the picture;
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound.

my sincere condolences and good wishes to you. rest in prog.

Haven't been on PE in some time now and haven't really acknowledged our loss online but felt it appropriate to chime in, if ever so briefly, just to share in the grief and loss of our much beloved friend. I am eternally grateful to Lucas Phillips who drove a total of 22 hours, essentially, so we could see Geezer. He was in good spirits, if a bit rocked by all that had hit him but I'm grateful to have seen him on last time. I had been planning on seeing him for over two years now and a simple twist of spontaneity allowed that one last visit. My only regret was not being able to head back up with Pete, Luis and Matt as we had planned. Condolences to all for our loss. It was truly an honor to be a good friend of this wonderful man. Love and hugs.
    “We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.” Orson Welles

Also, to honor Geezer I started a fundraiser for a Rosfest Blue Diamond seat. We plan to put a cardboard cut out of him so that Geezer can be with us in spirit. If anyone is interested in donating here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/donate/2995377344024849/
    “We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.” Orson Welles