Hello, it's been 30 years since I did my very first show May 13, 1991 to be exact. The show name changed as well as the station name. I've decided to replay most of the original show from a CD that I burned some time ago from the cassette it was recorded on originally. Back then we were known as 94.5 Cable FM and it was the The Alternative Radio Diner! I'm pretty green and there are a few glitches and I think the quality of the CD may have deteriorated a little but I hope you'll enjoy this step back into time. My collection wasn't quite as large then either but I think there are some tasty treats and I hope you'll join me from 10pm to Midnight EST on Radio Fairfax at www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax at the Prog-Rock Diner this Sunday 5/16/21 . I'll be serving: Jethro Tull, Gentle Giant, Electric Light Orchestra, Audience, Caravan, Kevin Ayers, 10CC, Locanda Delle Fate, Queen, Marillion, Eloy, Robert Karnes and King Crimson from that show ending with Biglietto Per Inferno that I added due to some extra time. Hope you enjoy the show and thanks again for listening. Have a great week!

JETHRO TULL - Black Satin Dancer - Minstrel In The Gallery
GENTLE GIANT - Working All Day - Three Friends
ELECTRIC LIGHT ORCHESTRA - Ocean Breakup/King of the Universe - On The Third Day
ELECTRIC LIGHT ORCHESTRA - Bluebird Is Dead - On The Third Day
AUDIENCE - I Had A Dream - The House On The Hill
AUDIENCE - Hula Girl - Lunch
CARAVAN - Golf Girl - In The Land of The Grey and Pink
KEVIN AYERS - The Clarietta Rag - Joy Of A Toy
10CC - Life Is A Minestrone - The Original Soundtrack
LOCANDA DELLE FATE - A Volte Un Istante Di Quiete - Forse le Lucciole non si Amano Piu

LOCANDA DELLE FATE - Forse Le Lucciole Non Si Amano Piu - Forse Le Lucciole Non Si Amano Piu
QUEEN - Procession - Queen II
QUEEN - Father to Son - Queen II
MARILLION - Childhood's End - Misplaced Childhood
MARILLION - White Feather - Misplaced Childhood
ELOY - Awakening - Dawn
ELOY - Between The Times - Dawn
ELOY - The Sun Song - Dawn
ELOY - The Dance In Doubt and Fear - Dawn
ELOY - Lost!?? Introduction - Dawn
ELOY - Memory Flash - Dawn
ROBERT KARNES - I Hear Babies Crying - Eve Worshippers (unreleased)
ROBERT KARNES - Blow Her A Telephone Kiss - Eve Worshippers (unreleased)
KING CRIMSON - Starless - Red
BIGLIETTO PER L'INFERNO - Mente Sola Mente - Il Tempo Della Semina