Thread: Mastermind Free Livestream Concert Tomorrow, Fri. April 23, 7PM EST

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar

Mastermind Free Livestream Concert Tomorrow, Fri. April 23, 7PM EST

Bill Berends and his new(ish) Brazilian band (he lives in Brazil now) are livestreaming a recorded 50-minute concert playing a set of Mastermind's music, including rarely played songs.

As mentioned, it's prerecorded, but the band hasn't even seen it yet! No edits or overdubs, etc.

Go to Bill's website and scroll down a bit for the info. There's a Brazilian site you have to register with to get the link to the show, but it's free. On a smartphone you have to install an app.

http://billberends.com/ (you can get to the info from Bill's FB page too I believe.

Mastermind is really really good.
    Saw them open for Fish in Pontiac Michigan and they kicked butt!
    Hopefully since it's prerecorded, they will make it available in some other media at a later date.
    Soundcloud page: Richard Hermans, musical meanderings https://soundcloud.com/precipice YouTube: [https://www.youtube.com/@richardhermans4457

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    Bill Berends and his new(ish) Brazilian band (he lives in Brazil now) are livestreaming a recorded 50-minute concert playing a set of Mastermind's music, including rarely played songs.
    Just saw this! I need to visit this side of the bar more often. Did you watch it?

Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Mastermind is really really good.
    Saw them open for Fish in Pontiac Michigan and they kicked butt!
    Hopefully since it's prerecorded, they will make it available in some other media at a later date.
    Mastermind live in 2019 at Totem Prog in São Paolo.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dropforge View Post
    Just saw this! I need to visit this side of the bar more often. Did you watch it?
    I watched some of it. It was good, but I'm finding I have less time now for pre-recorded "livestreams," just because there's always the thought I can probably watch it at any time, or at least SOME time in the future. Like the prerecorded "livestream" that Van Morrison did today.

I hear you. Maybe Bill will post it. That 2019 clip is good.