Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can People Help me with a playlist of songs with Mission Control Samples.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangram View Post
    Beat me to it. Great album!
    I only have the 3 tracks that were on the Cinema Sampler CD.

Not exactly what you're looking for but "Faster Than the Speed of Light" by metal band Raven opens with a processed voice saying, "Listen here mission control, Einstein was wroooonnngggggg!"
    You say Mega Ultra Deluxe Special Limited Edition Extended Autographed 5-LP, 3-CD, 4-DVD, 2-BlueRay, 4-Cassette, five 8-Track, MP4 Download plus Demos, Outtakes, Booklet, T-Shirt and Guitar Pick Gold-Leafed Box Set Version like it's a bad thing...

many of the ones that came to my mind have already been mentioned
    A few more

The Flower Kings - "Check In"
    Moon Safari - "Moonwalk"

Quote Originally Posted by Dave (in MA) View Post
    I only have the 3 tracks that were on the Cinema Sampler CD.
    A shame that the Cinema label folded. A label for works of keyboard players. Btw Amin Bhatia did a 25th Anniversary Surround Sound Collectors Edition of Interstellar Overdrive.

Thanks everyone Im going to make a fun playlist from this. Keep em coming

This was just posted on one of the stoner rock channels I sub to, starts off with a countdown but don't know if it's an official mission control audio...
    You say Mega Ultra Deluxe Special Limited Edition Extended Autographed 5-LP, 3-CD, 4-DVD, 2-BlueRay, 4-Cassette, five 8-Track, MP4 Download plus Demos, Outtakes, Booklet, T-Shirt and Guitar Pick Gold-Leafed Box Set Version like it's a bad thing...