Thread: Half Past Four CD Release Party!

Half Past Four CD Release Party!

Half Past Four's much anticipated follow up to the highly acclaimed 1st release, RABBIT IN THE VESTIBULE, titled GOOD THINGS, will be released April 13. To celebrate the occasion, a CD release party will be held on April 13 at the Monarch Tavern in Toronto. I urge that anyone in the Toronto and surrounding area, attend this event and show support to this exceptional group of musicians.

http://www.halfpastfour.com/#/news/g...ase_party.html

Dave Sr.

Would love to be there, but we're in "lay low & recover" mode until Rosfest due to Kay's recent health problems.

I now have a most anticipated release.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

I may make that.

I presume you will be there old boy?

D

I will indeed!

Dave Sr.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Congrats to them!

Are there camples we can listen to available anywhere?

(Jed)

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    Congrats to them!

Are there camples we can listen to available anywhere?

Try here Jed.

http://www.myspace.com/halfpast4/mus...edley-92328968

(Jed)
    Dave Sr.

More can be heard in the promo video right on the homepage of http://www.halfpastfour.com

I'll be recording an interview with the gang this weekend...will air a few days prior to the release party. i so wish i could be there....after this year my travel availability should be better. As for the new one. There's no samples needed. It's terrific!

They may not be needed, pal, but they are appreciated.

My fantasy show: Half Past Four, MoeTar & District 97
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post
    They may not be needed, pal, but they are appreciated.

My fantasy show: Half Past Four, MoeTar & District 97
    Oh yeah! Pussy prog, You dirty old man!

Dave Sr.

Hey old man, you could start a whole new sub-genre!

Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post
    Hey old man, you could start a whole new sub-genre!
    I spoke with Mike Potter some time ago about a possible gig at his place using "Pussy Prog Festival"

Dave Sr.

Have an excellent party everyone. Looking forward to hearing the album.

Quote Originally Posted by 3RDegree_Robert View Post
    Have an excellent party everyone. Looking forward to hearing the album.
    you can hear it on radio show - we will update the information on our site, and you can get it after the release date - April 13th.

Jefferson James
    Loved "Rabbit" and can't wait to hear the new one. Congrats to Half Past Four!!!!

Rickter Scale 423 is an interview with Half Past Four, including a full play of their brand new record "Good Things"! Also I have three brand new Sanguine Hum songs, and even new music from that no-name David Bowie! www.rickterscalerockradio.com

Here you go....I so wish I could make the party but I will make it to some show soon...

Quote Originally Posted by rick and roll View Post
    Rickter Scale 423 is an interview with Half Past Four, including a full play of their brand new record "Good Things"! Also I have three brand new Sanguine Hum songs, and even new music from that no-name David Bowie! www.rickterscalerockradio.com

Here you go....I so wish I could make the party but I will make it to some show soon...
    We previewed GOOD THINGS in the basement this week at our regular Wednesday listening sessions. All the members of HALF PAST FOUR were present and I can tell you that the feeling on first listen was unanimous. We all loved it!! The artwork, the production and best of all, the tunes. This is a winner in prog circles and is worthy of much wider praise. The 4 tunes previously available as demo's are reworked and worth the price of admission alone. GOOD THINGS is indeed, genuinely a real good collection and will fulfill all the needs of a discriminant lover of prog with great words, musicianship and vocals as only Kyree can deliver. 10 out of 10.

Dave Sr.

Quote Originally Posted by adap2it View Post
    We previewed GOOD THINGS in the basement this week at our regular Wednesday listening sessions. All the members of HALF PAST FOUR were present and I can tell you that the feeling on first listen was unanimous. We all loved it!! The artwork, the production and best of all, the tunes. This is a winner in prog circles and is worthy of much wider praise. The 4 tunes previously available as demo's are reworked and worth the price of admission alone. GOOD THINGS is indeed, genuinely a real good collection and will fulfill all the needs of a discriminant lover of prog with great words, musicianship and vocals as only Kyree can deliver. 10 out of 10.

Dave Sr.
    thank you so much for your warm words, you know, Dave, your opinion is very important to us. looking forward to see you all, friends, on our release party.

Another interview that we did with host Rick from Delicious Agony to support our Good Things release
    http://www.halfpastfour.com/#/media/...interview.html

Looking forward to this release. Love the debut.

Just a reminder that the show is this Saturday at the Monarch Tavern in Toronto. Please join me & my friends in making this a special evening of great music!

Dave Sr.

Half Past Four's new album Good Things is now officially released.
    You can get it from our shop at http://www.halfpastfour.com/shop.html