Thread: Jane Getter Premonition To Release New Album “Anomalia”

Jane Getter Premonition To Release New Album “Anomalia”

Jane Getter Premonition To Release New Album “Anomalia” Featuring Chad Wackerman, Adam Holzman, Alex Skolnik, Stu Hamm & Vernon Reid March 26, 2021

THE NEW STUDIO ALBUM FROM THE AWARD-WINNING GUITARIST, VOCALIST & COMPOSER

FEATURING CHAD WACKERMAN (FRANK ZAPPA), ADAM HOLZMAN (MILES DAVIS, STEVEN WILSON), ALEX SKOLNIK (TESTAMENT), STU HAMM PLUS SPECIAL GUEST VERNON REID

Esoteric Antenna is delighted to announce the release of the superb new studio album by JANE GETTER PREMONITION, “Anomalia.” Jane’s band has carved out a niche at the intersection of jazz, rock, metal, and singer-songwriter styles with her masterful playing and complex and dynamic compositions and has dazzled audiences internationally on stage.

Citing musical influences such as Mahavishnu Orchestra, King Crimson, Porcupine Tree, Jeff Beck, Allan Holdsworth, and Wes Montgomery, Jane has played with many luminaries in the worlds of jazz and rock and formed her band JANE GETTER PREMONITION to present her sophisticated compositions on record and on stage.

Assembling musicians Adam Holzman (Miles Davis, Steven Wilson), Alex Skolnick (Testament), Chad Wackerman (Frank Zappa), plus Mark Egan (Pat Metheny), Gene Lake (David Sanborn), Stu Hamm (Joe Satrianni), special guests Vernon Reid and singers Randy McStine and Chanda Rule, the album “Anomalia” is the stunning result of a series of magical recording sessions and is her finest work to date.

Adorned with a striking cover image by artist Lasse Hoile, Anomalia is a fine work by a fine and truly progressive musician and her band.

Track Listing:

1. KRYPTONE
    2. LESSONS LEARNED
    3. DISSEMBLER
    4. ALIEN REFUGEE
    5. STILL HERE
    6. ANSWERS
    7. QUEEN OF SPIES
    8. DISAPPEAR
    9. SAFE HOUSE

To pre-order: https://www.cherryred.co.uk/product/...tion-anomalia/

Jane Getter official website: http://janegetter.com/

Press inquiries: Glass Onyon PR, Billy James, PH: 1-828-350-8158 (US), glassonyonpr@gmail.com

I have a feeling this is going to be a good one.

I've finally gotten around to really giving this album a listen and it is just phenomenal. It definitely ticks the box for its Crimso-inspired sound and the songs are quite good with hooks galore. However, it's when the guitar solos kick in that it takes it to another level. They're just aggressive from the start and I love that. No compromising. Sorry I didn't listen to this sooner but better late than never.
    Mongrel dog soils actor's feet

Quote Originally Posted by Splicer View Post
    I've finally gotten around to really giving this album a listen and it is just phenomenal. It definitely ticks the box for its Crimso-inspired sound and the songs are quite good with hooks galore. However, it's when the guitar solos kick in that it takes it to another level. They're just aggressive from the start and I love that. No compromising. Sorry I didn't listen to this sooner but better late than never.
    Well, you can make it up by ordering the new one; comes out next February: https://janegetter.com/

Quote Originally Posted by interbellum View Post
    Well, you can make it up by ordering the new one; comes out next February: https://janegetter.com/
    I will. This is great stuff. If they perform near me, I'll actually drag myself out of the apartment to see the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Splicer View Post
    I will. This is great stuff. If they perform near me, I'll actually drag myself out of the apartment to see the show.
    Actually, they're playing tonight in NYC. I'll see 'em for the February show.

Their last album was one of my favorites of the year. Great show at Progstock. Hoping for a return there.
    JG

"MARKLAR!"