5. Lifting Belly (3:13)
    6. Malign Siesta (5:36)
    7. Theresa's Dress (1:22)
    8. Rippling Stones (2:47)
    9. Theresa's Dress - Reprise (1:07)
    10. Strangler Fig (3:23)
    11. Waves And Radiations (3:23)
    12. Saturn (6:50)
    13. The Unbelievable Truth - Part I (5:44)
    14. The Unbelievable Truth - Part II (4:37)

Line-up:
    - Michel Delville / guitar, guitar synth, electronics
    - Fred Delplancq / tenor sax
    - Jean-Paul Estiévenart / trumpet, flugelhorn
    - Damien Polard / bass, electronics
    - Laurent Delchambre / drums, percussion, sampler

Here is what yours truly had to say about it on ProgArchives
    Third or fourth album (depending whether you consider the Elton Dean session as a TWO album) from this Liège group, still with the same line-up as before, but this time the album was released on the great Moonjune label. Once again guitarist Michel Delville is the main songwriter, though all four other members have at least two credits or co-credits. There is no real explanation for this very forest- infested album title and artwork, and to be honest, the dominance of green on the digipak doesn't match the music, which tends to red hot, even more so than the woman's red hairs ion the artwork.

Opening on a few bars of a Klezmer-Manouche tune (like we've all heard a thousand times before), Sonic Riot veers a tad Gong-esque with an excellent closing passage with spacey electronics and trons. 15/05 is building on that feeling and the electronic gizmos are gaining in importance. As the album progresses with every new rack, one can only be captivated with the typical British jazz and JR/F scene of the 70's. Indeed, the shadows of Elton Dean, then Harry Beckett and Annie Whitehead (all participants to the band's previous efforts) seem to hover all over the album, much to our delight. There is a real tension that gradually builds up through tracks like Sheepwrecked (Crimson circa Lizard meets Wyatt) and following blistering Acquiring The Taste and Lifting Belly, where a Canterburian feel seep through via fuzzed-out instruments. The adventurous explorations continue, from the trashy Matching Mole-ish Malign Siesta to the lava-boiling Waves and the out-of-this-world Saturn. The album ends with a rework of Delville's Unbelievable Truth from the Elton Dean session album of the same name.

If you must own only one album from TWO, it would be a die-hard choice between the Dean collab and this one, but if you're into a more classical progressive, their latest album After The Exhibition, which is some kind of rebirth (given the important line-up changes, we can almost guess the band came close to a term) is also quite an awesome realisation. Personally, Shed is my personal fave from these guys.
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

Another good one from Moonjune !
    "Sonic Riot At The Holy Palate”, “Malign Siesta” and “Saturn” are 3 favorites here.

Another good call Trane!

Pura Vida!.

There are two kinds of music. Good music, and the other kind. ∞
    Duke Ellington.

Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    My favorite from them, although After The Exhibition comes close.
    Please don't ask questions, just use google.

Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

I'm only here to reglaze my bathtub.

After The Exhibition is my favourite by The Wrong Object but this also a good album.
    My progressive music site: https://pienemmatpurot.com/ Reviews in English: https://pienemmatpurot.com/in-english/

Guitarist Delville has a ominous, menacing tone. One of the more underrated stylists out there.