Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: PFM Jet Lag Tour Live Recordings?

  1. #1
    Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Westchester, NY
    Posts
    10,803

    PFM Jet Lag Tour Live Recordings?

    Are there any official or decent bootlegs of live shows from PFM's Jet Lag-era shows? I'm interested in hearing live versions of material from Jet Lag.

  2. #2
    Member Zeuhlmate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    5,208
    Me too...

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    Are there any official or decent bootlegs of live shows from PFM's Jet Lag-era shows? I'm interested in hearing live versions of material from Jet Lag.
    I think there were some cuts on that 10 Anni series they put out some time ago.. I downloaded all 4 of those releases and either pt 3 or pt 4 had some cuts I believe
    pfm.jpg

  4. #4
    Member Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    N of Clearwater, Florida
    Posts
    1,976
    Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    Are there any official or decent bootlegs of live shows from PFM's Jet Lag-era shows? I'm interested in hearing live versions of material from Jet Lag.
    Amazon has a mp3 version of a concert from the Jet Lag Tour with 4 or 5 songs on it.
    https://www.amazon.com/PFM-Anni-Live...760660&sr=8-17
    Soundcloud page: Richard Hermans, musical meanderings https://soundcloud.com/precipice Bandcamp: https://richardhermans.bandcamp.comYouTube: https://youtu.be/F34jl6fQVmA

  5. #5
    Profondo Giallo Crystal Plumage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sneek, The Netherlands
    Posts
    119
    It's in the boxset. Both posts above are from that box.
    HuGo
    ..:: Right, bring in the perverts! ::..
    "Very, very nice," said a man in the crowd,
    When the golden voice appeared.
    She was gold alright, but then so is rust.
    "Such a shame about the beard."

  6. #6
    Member Joe F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Bothell, Washington
    Posts
    269
    I had/have a cassette of about 90 minutes of a Jet Lag show. I think it was recorded in California. I no longer have a tape deck, so if I did go hunt it down I wouldn't be able to play it. I don't remember much about the sound quality, but iirc it was mostly songs from Jet Lag and Chocolate Kings. So there is at least one boot from the US tour out there somewhere.

  7. #7
    Here’s a ‘77 Jet Lag-era show

    https://youtu.be/GR4bIr7jAXY

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucka001 View Post
    Here’s a ‘77 Jet Lag-era show

    https://youtu.be/GR4bIr7jAXY
    Man, these guys were something else again, no matter what style they were playing in. Would have loved to have seen this show, Lanzetti and all.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by SunRunner2 View Post
    Man, these guys were something else again, no matter what style they were playing in. Would have loved to have seen this show, Lanzetti and all.
    Totally agree. I was listening to this clip this morning, and I was blown away. Performance-wise, I think this is better than what's on Paper Charms. They definitely brought the goods at this show!

    Bill

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    343
    I have that "10 Anni" box, and the Jet Lag show is good. I had to do some major EQ'ing to make it sound good, boosting the very high frequencies and the bass, but the result is very nice-sounding. Similar to the other shows on the four discs, although the early stuff on disc one sounds pretty wretched no matter what EQ'ing is done...

  11. #11
    Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Westchester, NY
    Posts
    10,803
    Quote Originally Posted by soundsweird View Post
    I have that "10 Anni" box, and the Jet Lag show is good. I had to do some major EQ'ing to make it sound good, boosting the very high frequencies and the bass, but the result is very nice-sounding. Similar to the other shows on the four discs, although the early stuff on disc one sounds pretty wretched no matter what EQ'ing is done...
    I have that too, but I forgot it had Jet Lag material. I'll have to give it a listen ASAP!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •