Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nad Sylvan new album “Spiritus Mundi”

A new video a fan of Nad's posted on Youtube with Yeats' words.

Quote Originally Posted by the winter tree View Post
    I'm glad you enjoy my music! I have spent the lockdown revising my whole catalog - replacing drum machine with a real drummer, remixing, remastering - for digital downloads. I have three albums to finish. 9 are up already. Many of the albums have new artwork and all albums are now under the Winter Tree name. Nad sang 2 songs on my last album "Topaz Islands Dreaming".
    " Grave New World" is one of my favorite albums so its influence has probably seeped into me.
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I want to give you the credit for Nad moving with this new record into a totally new directions theme wise ... away from creepy subjects like vampires and the like. Quite a big change and I am hoping he will stick with it.

All I can say about the effort of redoing old albums is "wow". I imagine it has required a lot of effort but should be very interesting to listen to. Have not seen anything (any downloads) on your website. Where are they, or going to be, available? Do you have a bandcamp website?
    "Confusion Will Be My Epitaph"

Quote Originally Posted by PCMusic View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I want to give you the credit for Nad moving with this new record into a totally new directions theme wise ... away from creepy subjects like vampires and the like. Quite a big change and I am hoping he will stick with it.

All I can say about the effort of redoing old albums is "wow". I imagine it has required a lot of effort but should be very interesting to listen to. Have not seen anything (any downloads) on your website. Where are they, or going to be, available? Do you have a bandcamp website?
    I uploaded the albums to CD Baby and they distribute it to streaming and selling services such as Spotify, Apple Music, etc. I tried not to make drastic changes to the songs - some I even left as is. I just wanted to fix a few things that have been bothering me for years. I don't have Bandcamp but will look into it.
    They are also on Amazon.com digital music site, though I had to scroll through several pages before they started popping up.
    Last edited by the winter tree; 1 Week Ago at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the winter tree View Post
    I uploaded the albums to CD Baby and they distribute it to streaming and selling services such as Spotify, Apple Music, etc. I tried not to make drastic changes to the songs - some I even left as is. I just wanted to fix a few things that have been bothering me for years. I don't have Bandcamp but will look into it.
    They are also on Amazon.com digital music site, though I had to scroll through several pages before they started popping up.
    Please consider setting up the bandcamp website. From the buyers perspective it is great to be able to listen to the songs beforehand and download music in different formats. Another advantage is it serves like a vault you can access (of course after purchase) any time and with their app you can even listen to the music on the road from there. Not sure I am 100 % correct but do not think Amazon or CD Baby can provide any other format than mp3. Another great feature there, again from the buyers perspective and if the artists chooses to do so, the whole discographies can be bought/downloaded with a significant discount.

Btw, please check your inbox here ... sent you off topic message there.
    "Confusion Will Be My Epitaph"