Thread: The Last Domino tour 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Progatron View Post

I had heard the story before about PG adding a mellotron bit in the studio while Banks was absent, and Banks being angry that someone other than him had dared play a keyboard part. But I didn't know it was at the end of IKWIL (the part after "you can tell me by the way I walk"). Phil seems to think they kept that bit on the recording.

I believe you can watch the rest of the guys' full interviews as well, links seem to appear at the end.
    Or mayby it was some song on Abacab!
    "A waste of talent and electricity." John Peel on ELP

The eons are closing
    A fourth NYC date added at Barclays in December

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    No one plans to take the path that brings you lower

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    I'm assuming the N.A. dates are on track. I booked time off the Genesis show in Montreal on November 23rd.
    I guess you are driving from Ottawa, for me besides time off I have plane tickets from Halifax to Montreal for that show.
    My son lives in Montreal so no hotel booking needed but being positive, having those shows among the first ones on the Canada US leg, I'm confident they will happen
    Last edited by Rajaz; 12 Hours Ago at 11:22 AM. Reason: text addded

Quote Originally Posted by fiberman View Post
    It's interesting to think about how large radio was in those days and especially how big a role the DJs at the time played in educating listeners to what was going on in the music world. Tis a pity that all that is gone.
    The original Influencers??
    "Normal is just the average of extremes" - Gary Lessor

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajaz View Post
    I guess you are driving from Ottawa, for me besides time off I have plane tickets from Halifax to Montreal for that show.
    My son lives in Montreal so no hotel booking needed but being positive, having those shows among the first ones on the Canada US leg, I'm confident they will happen
    Yeah, anticipation is building! I'll either drive or take the train. Safe travels. I'm pretty confident too!
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound.

I wish they had announced the European dates sooner and that Phil hadn't totally ruled out playing additional dates. I wouldn't have had to travel all the way to Leeds to see them when they are now playing 2 dates in Paris.

Quote Originally Posted by LeFrog View Post
    I wish they had announced the European dates sooner and that Phil hadn't totally ruled out playing additional dates. I wouldn't have had to travel all the way to Leeds to see them when they are now playing 2 dates in Paris.
    Have you seen the fact that C19 cases are rising in Ireland and the Netherlands. For the UK, looks to be going down and expected to. Great modeling and surveillance in the UK.
    On the verge of indecision
    I'll always take the roundabout way