Thread: New 3RDegree 30-year retrospective collection shipping/downloading now

New 3RDegree 30-year retrospective collection shipping/downloading now

3RTY Cover V3.jpg
    3RDegree_30_Band_Pic.jpg
    New Limited Edition Career Retrospective Collection Capturing Highlights from the Band’s 30 Years!

3RDegree 3RTY: from A to Xanadu

…includes a packed, almost 80-minute limited edition CD of chronologically hand-picked songs from the band as well as rarities like the 2011 re-recording of the first song Robert & Pat wrote together in 1991 upon meeting. The one entirely new collection-ending song is a studio recording of a song well-known to those who attended their 2016 concerts and is a “fan-only”, non-streaming bonus track. All tracks except three are new mixes, taking advantage of the technology of today to bring new clarity to all the different facets within the songs. All tracks have been remastered as well. All told, this is a collection suitable for the new fan as well as the old.

The Bandcamp download version will include three extra songs also available to CD purchasers, while streaming and download versions not on Bandcamp will include these same three songs as alternates to three songs on the CD which will not stream. To encourage the band’s long-time fans to share with friends who they think might also enjoy the music, 3RDegree has made all “3RTY” CD purchases beyond the first (made in the same order) just $5! Purchases made directly from the band at https://www.3rdegreeonline.com/3rty.html come with a free CD-2018’s Ones & Zeros: vol. 0 or 2008’s Narrow-Caster-your choice.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 3RDegree_Robert; 01-19-2021 at 07:01 AM.

I'm a proud owner.

Thanks doh! Any thoughts on the new mixes or any other comments on the new tracks (first and last ones)?

Well, you already pulled my Facebook quote as part of your marketing material. If that helps you connect my name to my avatar...

Yes we did. Thanks for saying something....anything about this release. Man is it hard to get people to show some love to a "collection" album in our neck of the woods or what?