Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Challenge

Now that this season is over, I'm going to watch some of seasons that are On Demand. I think I can watch seasons 33 - 35 and the All-Star seasons.

The only thing that wasn't clear to me last night was the math problem in the ice cave. Everyone had their own problem to solve, but it didn't look like everyone finished it. What was the point? Was that how TJ determined which team got which bed?

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    The only thing that wasn't clear to me last night was the math problem in the ice cave. Everyone had their own problem to solve, but it didn't look like everyone finished it. What was the point? Was that how TJ determined which team got which bed?
    I believe the winner and partner would reap the reward. Then, the other two couples would fall into the order of their total time ranking. By having their own equation to solve it speeds up the comp.

Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    I believe the winner and partner would reap the reward. Then, the other two couples would fall into the order of their total time ranking. By having their own equation to solve it speeds up the comp.

I was expecting Amber to be up all night working on it. If she had to solve it, they would have come in last. LOL!

This will be your first Challenge reunion. Curious your thoughts once you have completed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    This will be your first Challenge reunion. Curious your thoughts once you have completed it.
    I've seen other reunions on some of the older seasons I've watched On Demand. The reunion with Bananas and Sarah was brutal!