Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Big Train compilation w/some new material

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight Caller View Post
    It was released only for the Japanese market, Greg and David have often stated as much. They imported a batch to the U.K. for the collectors which sold quickly via Burning Shed, there is no plan to physically release wider other than this download version. What I’m saying is there’s nothing new in the booklet, lyrics and track details are not hard to come by.
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight Caller View Post
    It was released only for the Japanese market, Greg and David have often stated as much. They imported a batch to the U.K. for the collectors which sold quickly via Burning Shed, there is no plan to physically release wider other than this download version. What Iím saying is thereís nothing new in the booklet, lyrics and track details are not hard to come by.
    I was not arguing what market it was released for and it should be clear from my response ... and you did not say there was nothing new in the booklet but that "the booklet is written in Japanese characters", which obviously is not entirely correct. The booklet and covers (btw, front, back and edge of covers are only in English, if not counting OBI strip) have plenty of English there, so you don't need to be a linguistic genius or to know Japanese to enjoy this edition. Already said it before, if there is a physical product (CD in this case) and is available, the digital format will not do for me ... especially if I do not have to search for lyrics and tracks details. For me it was money well spent and I think folks here should have the true facts about this edition, that's all.
    "Confusion Will Be My Epitaph"