Thread: Genesis: Calling All Stations cover album

Genesis: Calling All Stations cover album

Hey Genesis/prog rock fans! Just recently completed a cover album of Genesis final album, "Calling All Stations" and it's coming out soon!

It's not their proggiest album by far haha, but one of my favorites since I was a kid, so I was motivated to spearhead this project! We created the entire album remotely with a guitarist from Atlanta, a drummer from England, and a singer from Tokyo. I produced the songs along with playing the keyboard & bass guitar parts. Feel free to check out a preview of the album on Soundcloud or pre-save on Spotify with the link below!

We appreciate your support!
    -Adam Galloway (Muzikm4n)

Pre-save on Spotify or listen for free on Soundcloud

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by muzikm4n; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:40 AM. Reason: Adding SC link

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Interesting... Did you improve on the fade out endings? Was the licensing or whatever difficult/expensive?

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    Interesting... Did you improve on the fade out endings? Was the licensing or whatever difficult/expensive?
    Yes! No complete fade outs haha I actually made each song transition using radio station changing sound effects at the beginning and end of each track.

Also for cover song license, I just pay $60 per year (for the 5 songs) using Distrokid to release them on streaming platforms, pretty easy!

CAS was a complete missed opportunity for Genesis in my book they quit far too early. The live cuts on YouTube are really good, love Dividing Line especially, great drums by Nir Z. I was totally psyched to see them in Philly. Bummer!