Page 394 of 877 FirstFirst ... 294344384390391392393394395396397398404444494 ... LastLast
Results 9,826 to 9,850 of 21908

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 42!

Quote Originally Posted by progcd54 View Post
    Kiss Of Life...then Moribund The Burgermeister?? Relationship??? Simply building off the artist's name doesn't really fit the bill here...right? What's next...Solsbury Hill?

Master Of Insanity - Black Sabbath
    So then what does Master of Insanity build off of then? What you did was just as bad if not worse. :P Plus you also opted for the lazy way out by quoting someone(that someone being myself) apparently just to mock me. Not cool.

Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne
    Do not suffer through the game of chance that plays....always doors to lock away your dreams (To Be Over)

Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Man View Post
    So then what does Master of Insanity build off of then? What you did was just as bad if not worse. :P Plus you also opted for the lazy way out by quoting someone(that someone being myself) apparently just to mock me. Not cool.

Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne
    My my...a bit testy on a Monday morning. My goal is to mock you...really?? Take a pill!!!

The definition of Burgermeister is "town master". So Master of Insanity seems to work just fine.
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

My my...a bit testy on a Monday morning. My goal is to mock you...really?? Take a pill!!!

The definition of Burgermeister is "town master". So Master of Insanity seems to work just fine.
    Oh ok. I thought you were implying I was insane by my response. Anyway, no I need to save those pills.

Anyway, if you read my small print you will see why I did what I did. Crazy or not. :P
    Do not suffer through the game of chance that plays....always doors to lock away your dreams (To Be Over)

Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Man View Post
    Oh ok. I thought you were implying I was insane by my response. Anyway, no I need to save those pills.

Anyway, if you read my small print you will see why I did what I did. Crazy or not. :P
    You are a good player. Your Gabriel response just didn't fit the rules of the game...that's all.

Mama Weer All Crazee Now - Quiet Riot

"Anyway, if you read my small print you will see why I did what I did. Crazy or not. :P"

BTW...your small print hadn't posted when I made my responses. Otherwise I would haven't said what I said.

OK.....all good...back to the game.

"Anyway, if you read my small print you will see why I did what I did. Crazy or not. :P"

BTW...your small print hadn't posted when I made my responses. Otherwise I would haven't said what I said.

OK.....all good...back to the game.
    I don't see how copying and pasting someone's response (even if it's the same as your own) fits the rules of the game either. I thought we were supposed to go by the last thing someone typed not what they quoted. They cheated so I cheated. Ok, back to the game.

Mama - Genesis

Mama Couldn't Be Persuaded - Warren Zevon

Mama Told Me (Not To Come)-Three Dog Night
    "please do not understand me too quickly"-andre gide

Tell Mama - Etta James

Banned
    Recommendation: We shouldn't merely "build" on the previous posts performer of a song. Also, we should stay away from pasting songs and performers from previous posts (unless we are discussing a disagreement in small font as a separate subject matter in the post). Every post should be a new post without using the previous post's artist and without cutting and pasting from previous posts (other than disagreement discussions, as noted above).

Don't Tell Your Mother ~ The Sundays

Quote Originally Posted by SunRunner2 View Post
    Recommendation: We shouldn't merely "build" on the previous posts performer of a song. Also, we should stay away from pasting songs and performers from previous posts (unless we are discussing a disagreement in small font as a separate subject matter in the post). Every post should be a new post without using the previous post's artist and without cutting and pasting from previous posts (other than disagreement discussions, as noted above).

Well, you didn't specify how far back but I say the song you use should not have been used for at least two pages if possible(certainly not on the same page).

Don't Let The Dragon Eat Your Mother - John Mclaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by SunRunner2 View Post

Great suggestions above...however easier said than done for some

Mother's Little Helper – The Rolling Stones (R.I.P. Charlie Watts)

Great suggestions above...however easier said than done for some

Mother's Little Helper – The Rolling Stones (R.I.P. Charlie Watts)
    Does that include you too? Not really a fair comment since we are starting over with those suggestions in mind.

Mother - The Police

Mother Stands for Comfort - Kate Bush

Are You Sitting Comfortably? - Moody Blues

In My Chair-Status Quo

In My Room - Beach Boys

Upstairs In My House - Men At Work

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Up The Downstair - Porcupine Tree
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

Up-Peter Gabriel

Down On The Farm - Camel

I'm A Farmer-Da Ooo

Banned
    I’m a Man - The Spencer Davis Group

Sure As I'm Sittin' Here-Three Dog Night