Thread: Images From A Life On The Road - New Book By Tony Levin

Images From A Life On The Road - New Book By Tony Levin

Well, He finally Did It! He's talked for years of completing this project and Covid isolation helped.

Looks like a January 2021 release but it ain't gonna be cheap folks..... $89.00 for softcover $189 for hardback!

Link to Moonjune preorder site: https://moonjunemusic.myshopify.com/

Looking through the preorder page was an interesting stage-shot of the ABWH tour.

Is it too late to send this book request in to Santa's workshop?
    The Ice Cream Lady Wet her drawers........To see you in the Passion Playyyy eeee - I. Anderson

"It's kind of like deciding not to date a beautiful blonde anymore because she farted." - Top Cat

I was expecting to be kinda meh, but it made my nips stiffen - Jerjo

(Zamran) "that fucking thing man . . . it sits there on my wall like a broken clock " - Helix

Social Media is the "Toilet" of the Internet - Lady Gaga

Just ordered the Hardback Edition....the (Media Mail) shipping was $5.39 and I wasn't charged WA State Sales Tax. Expedited shipping available.

Hardback ships Mid February 2021. Softbound is January.
    The Ice Cream Lady Wet her drawers........To see you in the Passion Playyyy eeee - I. Anderson

"It's kind of like deciding not to date a beautiful blonde anymore because she farted." - Top Cat

(Zamran) "that fucking thing man . . . it sits there on my wall like a broken clock " - Helix

Just got a code for 20% Off Anything in the Moonjune Catalog.....for buying the Hardback Edition. There was also a discount code for buying the paperback edition. (I don't remember what the % was)

Hardback Edition now Sold Out.

Photos from the new book, Images from a Life on the Road, by Tony Levin. Images in this video are set to a new track, "Me and My Axe" featuring Steve Hunter, Jerry Marotta, Larry Fast, Pete Levin, Tony Levin.

My book was put in the mail yesterday. MoonJune has done a fantastic job updating the progress. The hardback edition sold out in Days....the paperback is now also sold out and they are taking preorders for a second run.

The book was printed in Iowa....the hardbacks were sent to a bindery in western Mass.

Tony personally drove to / from the bindery with the books to speed up the delivery.....autographed them and put them in the mail.

Maybe the high price was due to the fact that it was printed / bound in the USA?

Looks like he threw in a special CD with the hardbacks.

Received the book yesterday. Shipping label created 2/13 but not delivered to the USPS until 2/23! I know you NewYorkers had some snow but a 10 Day delay getting to the post office?

Did a cursory look through. There is an index at the end. The book is photos only. No Essays. (as has always been stated) I'm going to go through it again and reference the Index notes to provide context.

I've followed Tony's website since 1999 and a lot of these photos have been there before. Some new ones were ABWH Frampton and Seal.

The 2021 calendar was a nice touch and there is a CD of Tony's favorite tunes plus one previously unreleased song. Only 250 copies of this CD were made. They are NOT CD-R's

If anybody received the soft cover issue, did you get it yet? I heard there were delays in its processing.

The quality of the binding / stock were superb. A disappointment is some smudging in the white-areas around the photos. Ink didn't sufficiently dry? They are small and not fingerprints.

My first impression was "meh" but I was tired so will give it another try. Will also revisit his previous Crimson Chronicles and Life On The Road for added perspective. He really does have the artistic eye for photography AND he can provide a prospective most of us never have access to.