Thread: Pallas-6CD/Bluray imminent

Pallas-6CD/Bluray imminent

Auto-Buy! In particular exited by the extra tracks on The Sentinel as I missed out on a previously expanded release which is now almost impossible to get hold of. Would have liked those extras incorporated into the album though as originally intended.

https://www.cherryred.co.uk/pallas-e...stered-box-set

I was hoping the blu-ray disc would have a surround mix of the album. Maybe the multi tracks are lost. It seems kind of strange the only content is the 60 minute Live from London show from 1985, with a single bonus promo track. I can't imagine high definition will add much to a TV broadcast from 40 years ago, but who knows?

Certainly not an auto-buy for me despite this being my favourite Pallas period. First want to hear reports on who actually mastered it and which mix they are using. I missed out many moons ago on the Japan CD edition that for the first presented the album in the running order and mix as originally released in the UK. All other CD issues apparently use a mix made for the US plus they shuffle the running order with Rise And Fall being cut in two parts. I actually do like that running order but would love to get the 'original' as well.

West of Worcester (Western Massachusetts)
    They have a nice free 3 cd compilation up on bandcamp.