Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Featured album: Spring - Spring

Quote Originally Posted by moecurlythanu View Post
    Well, they're not full-on Prog-Rock, however some are in the room, but I'd guess that the recent (and yet to be) Seelie Court vinyl reissues/issues are garnering some interest with collectors. I know I've been ordering them. I don't know how many of each they're pressing, but if they've planned well, I'd expect them to sell out.
    Quality-wise, I fear they're scratching the bottom of the barrel with the things they release. Better if they left most of them burried in the sands of time, if you want my opinion.
    Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

Quote Originally Posted by spacefreak View Post
    Quality-wise, I fear they're scratching the bottom of the barrel with the things they release. Better if they left most of them burried in the sands of time, if you want my opinion.
    Have you heard any? I've only had one arrive so far, the album by Sandalwood. That one sells for thousands of dollars on the few occasions it has come up for sale, and has a decent reputation, afaik. I'm particularly interested in hearing Lifeblud and NPT, based on the descriptions.
    He did not know that the sword he'd hold, would turn his priceless empire into fool's gold...

http://www.discogs.com/user/moecurlythanu/collection

Quote Originally Posted by moecurlythanu View Post
    Have you heard any? I've only had one arrive so far, the album by Sandalwood. That one sells for thousands of dollars on the few occasions it has come up for sale, and has a decent reputation, afaik. I'm particularly interested in hearing Lifeblud and NPT, based on the descriptions.
    Yes, I have. To me only Lifeblud and Anaconda are worth the effort. Sandalwood is pleasant to my ears but no more than that.
    Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS