Thread: PROG-ROCK Diner for 11/22/20: 10pm-12am EST Info/Playlist- Food/Family

PROG-ROCK Diner for 11/22/20: 10pm-12am EST Info/Playlist- Food/Family

Hello, this week The Prog-Rock Diner has a food/family theme for Thanksgiving. On 11/22/20 from 10pm-Midnight EST on Radio Fairfax at www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax and on Cable in No. Virginia (COX, Verizon) I'm serving tasty morsels from: Gentle Giant, Hasse Bruniusson, Kevin Ayers, Faun Fables, Djam Karet, Strawbs, Acqua Fragile, Azigza, Focus, Rascal Reporters, Genesis, Yolk and of course Arlo Guthrie!
    I hope you can join me and if you do , please let me know. This has been a difficult year and for many including myself, a year that won't be spent with any family or a very reduced gathering. Please do what is needed to keep everyone safe so that next year we can celebrate together again. I'm thankful for good friends who will do a distance, small gathering with food outside that we bring ourselves (lucky to be in AZ where it's warm enough to do this!). We also plan to watch (also outside) Alice's Restaurant. Take care and thanks for listening!

GENTLE GIANT - Acquiring The Taste - Acquiring The Taste
    HASSE BRUNIUSSON - Pot On the Head & Oranges Under the Arms - Flying Food Circus
    KEVIN AYERS - Eleanor's Cake (Which Ate Her) - Joy of a Toy
    FAUN FABLES - A Table Forgotten - A Table Forgotten
    DJAM KARET - Going Home - New Dark Age
    STRAWBS - Lemon Pie - Ghosts
    ACQUA FRAGILE - Coffee Song - Mass Media Stars
    AZIGZA - Friends - Azigza
    STRAWBS - Autumn - Hero and Heroine
    FOCUS - Hurkey Turkey - Focus 8
    RASCAL REPORTERS - Klezmer's Ragu - The Foul Tempered Clavier

RASCAL REPORTERS - Shoe Salad - The Foul Tempered Clavier
    GENESIS - Supper's Ready - Foxtrot
    YOLK - Grabbs - Yolk
    ARLO GUTHRIE - Alices' Restaurant (The Massacree Revisited) - Alice's Restaurant
    YOLK - Finale - Yolk
    Deb S.
    The Prog-Rock Diner www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax
    SUNDAYS 10pm-12am EST

Excellent Rascal choices there, Deb
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...