Thread: Battersea Power Station, London UK.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Battersea Power Station, London UK.

Thought some people may be interested in what Battersea Power Station in London looks like these days. A few pics enclosed.

They seem to be turning it into a shopping mall cum entertainment complex. I saw what looks like a sort of amphitheatre being built

There is an awful lot of development going on around that area, new buildings, shops, bars, restaurants etc.
    I only clicked on it because I thought it was going to be something more interesting...

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Mail View Post
    I only clicked on it because I thought it was going to be something more interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Dave (in MA) View Post

Yeah, without the pics it's becoming hard. I guess it doesn't look like this anymore (at 0:50):

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Mail View Post
    Thought some people may be interested in what Battersea Power Station in London looks like these days. A few pics enclosed.

They seem to be turning it into a shopping mall cum entertainment complex. I saw what looks like a sort of amphitheatre being built

There is an awful lot of development going on around that area, new buildings, shops, bars, restaurants etc.
    Fascinating place it is! Always try to visit the place when in London! Last time I was there the chimneys were more or less hidden by scaffolding! I hope they preserve the magnificent control room... or hall really

My Progressive Workshop at http://soundcloud.com/hfxx

Quote Originally Posted by hFx View Post
    I had completely forgotten this bit from TMoL. That's some other kind of shit right there. Thanks for the Thursday morning brain-melt!
    David
    Happy with what I have to be happy with.