Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Top 10 Heaviest Prog Albums of All Time

I once saw a CD in a concrete cover, I think it was by Nine Inch Nails but can't find it, that really must be a heavy album.

Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    Also some leaden ones....either way....
    I don't know but I've been told
    It's hard to run with the weight of gold
    Other times I've heard it said
    It's just as hard with the weight of lead
    New album THE HIPCRIME VOCAB available now!
    https://michaelpdawson.bandcamp.com
    "Ide o zmes prog rocku, cosmic music, electronic music a classical music. Prekvapivá a dosť divoká hudobná jazda je vo výslednom efekte znamenitá." - Martin Slávik

Quote Originally Posted by Rarebird View Post
    I once saw a CD in a concrete cover, I think it was by Nine Inch Nails but can't find it, that really must be a heavy album.
    Then a very popular artistes, Jean-Jacques Goldman (ex-Taď Phong)had a concept album about his communist family in Lorraine (North-eastern France) and the case was in metal with a splendid carved stalinist artwork about blue-collar life in the steel mills. Understandingly, it wasn't made in stainless steel (cost & weight issues) , but in aluminum.

rouge.jpg

https://www.discogs.com/Fredericks-G...e/master/87826

Click under the the artwork to see it in more details
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

I have a Coltrane box that is in a heavy metal case. Come to think of it, many of those solos would sound quite metal on an electric guitar

I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
    -- Aristotle
    Nostalgia, you know, ain't what it used to be. Furthermore, they tells me, it never was.
    “A Man Who Does Not Read Has No Appreciable Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read” - Unknown