Thread: Whoa...AC/DC Is Back, Again

Whoa...AC/DC Is Back, Again

https://nypost.com/2020/09/30/ac-dc-...ses-new-album/

AC/DC has confirmed their comeback with members Brian Johnson, Phil Rudd and Cliff Williams. The band members had left the iconic rock band over the last several years, but marked their return with an announcement on social media Wednesday.

ďARE YOU READY?Ē the bandís official account tweeted with the hashtag #PWRUP and a photo of the reunited members.

Johnson, the bandís lead vocalist who left the group in 2016 after experiencing hearing loss, will be joined by Williams on guitar, Rudd on drums, Angus Young on lead guitar and Stevie Young on rhythm guitar.
    How the hell did Rudd get out of prison? And now Johnson can hear enough to do his job?

So what say you?
    Carry On My Blood-Ejaculating Son - JKL2000

HODOR!

I suppose Brian has got some high tech hearing aids/monitors. I watched several episodes of his A Life On the Road show on AXS and he appeared fine.

I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Heard the new song. Never thought I'd say this about AC/DC but they're boring. The last couple albums had some good songs but they've become too "polite." I'm glad they're still rocking but I won't bother buying this new album.