Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Portable Music Player

RE storage: whereas your typical teenager keeps a condom in his wallet, I stay prepared with the following in my wallet........

"Well my son, life is like a beanstalk, isn't it?"--Dalai Lama

I got an Echobox Explorer a while ago - good sound, decent sized hard drive (60 gig I think) and a port for micro SD cards so I swap them when I want to change the selection.

Plays all formats that I've tried on it and has a fun design shaped like a flask.

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    So I loaded poweramp on my phone and ordered a 256GB SD Card. I also ordered a custom built iPod Classic Gen7 with 384GB of memory.
    Ian

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
    -- Aristotle
    Nostalgia, you know, ain't what it used to be. Furthermore, they tells me, it never was.
    “A Man Who Does Not Read Has No Appreciable Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read” - Unknown

One of my main concerns when deciding how to play music on my phone was using an app that could access my LAN, not caring one bit about "cloud" access. I settled on VLC.