Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Jon Anderson - Song of Seven Remaster

When Olias come up here, I have to LOL, as I picked up 6 copies of the LP from a cut-out bin in the early 80's, thinking I would wear them out one by one over my remaining years. Not long after that CD's hit the market and the wear issue became moot.

Quote Originally Posted by yesman1955 View Post
    When Olias come up here, I have to LOL, as I picked up 6 copies of the LP from a cut-out bin in the early 80's, thinking I would wear them out one by one over my remaining years. Not long after that CD's hit the market and the wear issue became moot.
    As I recall all of the solo albums showed up in $2.99 cut out bins shortly after their release. I'm sure all of mine have the hole punched in the corner..

^^^^^^^^ Yes, that sounds about the right price. I'm not sure but most of them have remained unopened to this day!

I've also got a few of those (all $2.99 from Music Market in Costa Mesa!) I bought them because my first copy sounded so scratchy I felt I needed to keep trying with others until I found one that wasn't. I ended up with four and gave one to a friend.
    I'm holding out for the Wilson-mixed 5.1 super-duper walletbuster special anniversary extra adjectives edition.