Thread: The Enid update...

The Enid update...

...or rather non-update. RJG has just sent out a message to the faithful that says almost nothing. I quote:

It is a while since I last wrote to you all. A lot has been going on at The Enid Home as we adapt to the uncertain future facing most professional bands.

I have learned over all these years that uncertainty often throws up unlooked-for benefits as well as unwanted setbacks. A time came when I decided to make friends with “uncertainty” and find the courage to walk those unknown paths through the woods.

Once I had accepted that no one can expect to be happy all the time I began to find happiness in unexpected places. That was more than thirty years ago. And here we are in uncharted territory, once again.

And Then There Were Three

The Enid is a unique band whose music will endure way beyond my lifetime; of that I am sure. With the current band members, we have regained a stability not seen since the 1980s because of the brotherly love that binds us.

Come walk with us. Plans are afoot and there is much to do.

Yours as ever,

Robert John Godfrey

Good attitude at least. This was on the heels of a disappointing gig cancellation in Birmingham.

At least RJG is still with us and trying to move forward.

Loving the 2 recent live streams from the Enid's own recently finished Bijou Theatre. This is the 2nd one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifezz0JNSVI
    Last edited by Periscope Lifer; 11-24-2020 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Adding link

Ya know, to this day, I've never heard The Enid.

^^^ Well please rectify that ASAP. You could start with Invicta.
    Thank you, the management.

éí 'aaníígÓÓ 'áhoot'é Don Arnold's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Periscope Lifer View Post
    Loving the 2 recent live streams from the Enid's own recently finished Bijou Theatre. This is the 2nd one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifezz0JNSVI
    Thanks for the link. I watched most of it. Great stuff!

Watch that concert links someone has posted below, its ace